E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > E92 m-sport diffuser, how much did you cut?

08-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
notnow
Bit by Modbug
Rep
Drives: F86

E92 m-sport diffuser, how much did you cut?

A horrible fitting diffuser came in the mail, I have a hunch that cutting past the second tab-insert-hole(?) will make it fit a lot better but I don't want to mess anything up.

I know the fitment is horrible, but just wanted to make sure I have cut enough off the plastic part.

If you remember how much you cut on your e92 to fit an aftermarket diffuser, please enlighten me! (pics would be awesome)

*Update, I cut past the tab on one side and it fits slightly better. Now I am tempted to cut even more, but it seems like the diffuser wont be able to sit anywhere.

Not sure if e90's and e92's are supposed to be cut the same but in this picture of a E90, you see how the red area is drawn and to the right of it, there is a little slot, I cut past there on one side and the other side i left it alone:

Last edited by notnow; 08-02-2013 at 02:46 PM..
Appreciate 0