E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Has service at Calgary BMW dealers improved?

08-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
CalgaryChris
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2002 330 cab

Has service at Calgary BMW dealers improved?

Hi folks,

I have a 2002 330 which I bought under the certified used program. I had nothing but headaches and incredible waits to get into either of the Calgary BMW dealers' service departments, but stopped going to the dealer, since the warranty expired, around the time the new location in the south opened.

Has the situation dramatically improved? I am looking for a new car, and it won't be a BMW if it still takes six weeks for the priviledge of an appointment at the dealer.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

The Wait time to get a service has improved. Now you can get a service appointment at a reasonable time. However the shitty customer service continues.
My self and my friend had really bad experience with Calgary BMW and it still continues. It is too bad that both the dealer ships are owned by the same person. Recently the new car sales manager at Calgary BMW told me that one customer walking away from his dealer ship is not going to break his dealer ship. That is what their attitude is.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #3
f30Seth
Futuristic
South Korea
Rep
Drives: f30 328i AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
The Wait time to get a service has improved. Now you can get a service appointment at a reasonable time. However the shitty customer service continues.
My self and my friend had really bad experience with Calgary BMW and it still continues. It is too bad that both the dealer ships are owned by the same person. Recently the new car sales manager at Calgary BMW told me that one customer walking away from his dealer ship is not going to break his dealer ship. That is what their attitude is.
Wow what a statement. There should be more BMW dealerships in the area so they fight for their food like they are suppose to.
      08-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
Inzane
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
Recently the new car sales manager at Calgary BMW told me that one customer walking away from his dealer ship is not going to break his dealer ship. That is what their attitude is.
Too bad you couldn't have gotten that conversation on tape. I wonder what BMW Canada HQ would have to say if they heard that's how their dealerships are behaving.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzane View Post
Too bad you couldn't have gotten that conversation on tape. I wonder what BMW Canada HQ would have to say if they heard that's how their dealerships are behaving.
Believe me BMW Canada has heard enough complaints about both dealer ship.
Appreciate 0