E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Diplomatic prices: shopping around possible?

04-11-2007, 04:06 AM   #1
f_c_c
Rep
Drives: Volvo

Diplomatic prices: shopping around possible?

Hi,

Just one quick question: are the BWM Diplomatic prices, more specifically, the EU institutions ones, limited to the country where the buyer is situated (my case: Belgium)?

The reason I'm asking is to see if there's a possibility of asking price offers in different countries under this price regime. Also, if anyone knows, is it possible to do the same at national level (EU price offers on different national dealers) ?

TIA.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2007, 09:18 AM   #2
krafty04
First Lieutenant
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 04 Jeep Gr. Cherokee Overland

All diplomatic and military pricing is standardized no matter what country you are living in or order through. I compared, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Portugal and they were always indentical with the only variance in the shipping quote from Munich to whatever country you take delivery in.

If you plan to take delivery in the states it's a standard fee no matter what country you order from and what state dealership you deliver to (ie. order in Belgium, take delivery in NY or Cali, same fee.)
04 325 (sold)
98 318ti (daughters ride now)
Appreciate 0