E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Tracking, Autocrossing, Dragstrip, Driving Techniques > Some shots from my last Auto-X.

05-04-2007, 11:57 PM   #23
S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adham View Post
HAHA look at your sig!

jk

Wait a minute..did you see the berm behind my car in the sig..I am all over that thing..that is why my car looks like it does in the sig. BTW, I got the PSS9s installed yesterday...carried over to today. My installer, a well known west coast racer..got pissed at me for how hard it was to install. He said he had to remove the ball joints up front..all three on each side. Said the install would be terrible in about 15-20 years...if those ball joints were all rusted up. He said that BMW is making suspension work harder and harder..his E36 M3 race car was a breeze..his E46 M3 street car was harder..and this E90 335i was definitely the worst. Oh, we were talking about using 265s on all four corners to get the car to rotate better...wonder how I can make those fit up front...?? any suggestions. BTW, found someone that does adjustable camber plates...but at a cost of $1800...I think I will pass..plus my friend said they would make a ton of noise if I installed them. This IS my daily driver you know.

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0