E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > interested in a euro headlight swap?

10-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
pousa13
Moonstone F11
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2016 535d F11

interested in a euro headlight swap?

Hey guys,

a friend of mine (from Munich, Germany) is driving a 330d Limo from 11/06 with AHL xenon headlights (of course standard euro style) and would be interested in us headlights.
is anyone interested in doing a swap with his headlights - preferable from Germany as the shipping would not take that much time this way.

they've been driven for ~100k miles and besides of the normal wear they are in good condition.

so again, if anybody with us headlights is interested in swapping them with the "clear euro ones" let me know

Last edited by pousa13; 10-21-2013 at 10:24 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2014, 07:33 AM   #2
MSport_Jon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 LCI /// F80 M3 (SOLD)

i have a US Spec 335i with AHL... they have the Yellow/Amber stripe on the top... and i think its a Xenon Set... with about the same age... i live in Nuemarkt OBF.. i like the German style better. However, i dont want to incur in the expense of having someone removing the headlamps... so if he has a technician that has the know-how on doing this and doing it right and the euro headlamps are in good condition, i could consider doing the swap with him...

May i ask as to why he wants the swap..?
Appreciate 0