E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > eCharge Turbo Supercharger for all BMW

12-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #111
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
^well said, some people will never stop.

whatever makes you happy
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #112
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
nope. you said engine braking is not allowed in residential areas, but every residential area i have driven through has not had said signs posted. therefore, i could jake all day long and no one can write me up for shit.
I never said engine brake is not allowed in a residential area, in fact your big exhaust noise is also not banned in most residential areas, you brought up a semi truck, I said there is a good reason big trucks often are not allowed. But as a common courtesy, I generally do not make big noise until I am out of a residential area.

I never asked you to prove anything, where did I ever asked you for proof?

You are the one try to dismiss my proof, I have given you enough data for proof, you simply ignore them continue to talk shit about my mods. I can actually provide you data to prove with our mods, our N52 can log the same performance data as a STOCK N54, but I am not going to waste my time because you will just ignore my data and continue to talk shit.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:13 AM   #113
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDeFranco1 View Post

BTW I'm not playing moderator, I'm simply trying to help you and explain just how this whole exchange looks to potentially thousands of people reading it, but I guess you really don't give a shit about that.

The fact that neither of you were giving in is just a waste of server bandwidth and space. Matter of fact, it looks like Das was the better man and moved on already. He knows it is time to, and like it or not, everything he stated is backed by facts and can be proven by dynos in the real world. I too agree with almost everything he said, though not necessarily with some of the tirades. Hell, I would even go so far as to say he was even trying to help you at some points, trying to avoid an outright crash and burn.

Do you even care about how you are coming across to the rest of the community, and about the fact that most of us are just sitting back and laughing at you? Wait, nevermind, don't answer that. You already answered it in this thread. I'm sorry to tear into you like this, but it had to be said. You're a train that's come off the rails at this point, save yourself before you hit a wall. Good luck with getting the dynos and charts to support all of your currently vacuous arguments. Sorry, sometimes being honest is a bitch. /THREAD CLOSED. EOF.
Take off the without pics and this about sums this thread up. Bye bye.
Don't speak for the community, speak only for yourself. That is my general rule, you might have different rules, that is fine with me.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #114
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Don't speak for the community, speak only for yourself. That is my general rule, you might have different rules, that is fine with me.
I CAN speak for the community. The community agrees with me on every sentence here. Community, please vaildate my decree. Rules are one thing, common sense and knowing when to quit is quite another. It's starting to become clear why you decline to accept friend requests. Please stop. Go outside and get some sun and fresh air. Get a hobby perhaps. Go do some needlepoint, or volunteer at your local community soup kitchen. Do something productive and good for society for awhile, you'll feel better! Your credibility wanes, along with what's left of your pride and self respect, with each inane reply you post.

By the way, I know you'll reply to this once more, not because I am clairvoyant, but to illustrate just how far gone you really are. Although I do admint I'll be shocked to shit if you finally move on to greener pastures finally. My heart goes out to you. My time is about up here- time to move on to more productive threads.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #115
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I CAN speak for the community. The community agrees with me on every sentence here. Community, please vaildate my decree. Rules are one thing, common sense and knowing when to quit is quite another. It's starting to become clear why you decline to accept friend requests. Please stop. Go outside and get some sun and fresh air. Get a hobby perhaps. Go do some needlepoint, or volunteer at your local community soup kitchen. Do something productive and good for society for awhile, you'll feel better! Your credibility wanes, along with what's left of your pride and self respect, with each inane reply you post.

By the way, I know you'll reply to this once more, not because I am clairvoyant, but to illustrate just how far gone you really are. Although I do admint I'll be shocked to shit if you finally move on to greener pastures finally. My heart goes out to you. My time is about up here- time to move on to more productive threads.
You drive an AWD and are so afraid of intalling or removing your PBX you asked a dealer to take it out so you did not have to deal with it anymore, and you are here to defend these two dudes who believe those easy mods are shit?

Just wait till they find out you are scared of a PBX mod
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #116
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328XI- Montego Blue

It's pointless to try and help
Others that are just trolls and don't understand facts . I explained to dtc that rather then power/weight ratio powerband is key role player in that , if he had a clue about anything he would of Shutup already. As you can see from his replies and actions he just here to justify his n00bness lol which makes nosense at all . I have explained many things to him that are facts but keeps insisting something else .. Thread is done , go troll elsewhere dtc and I'm sorry normal humans on the e90 had to see this bullshit .
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #117
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das.Euro View Post
It's pointless to try and help
Others that are just trolls and don't understand facts . I explained to dtc that rather then power/weight ratio powerband is key role player in that , if he had a clue about anything he would of Shutup already. As you can see from his replies and actions he just here to justify his n00bness lol which makes nosense at all . I have explained many things to him that are facts but keeps insisting something else .. Thread is done , go troll elsewhere dtc and I'm sorry normal humans on the e90 had to see this bullshit .
I know bro, what can you do?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #118
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Well tell me all about your powerband, I also responded to your such theory, you ignored it again, I am all ears. If you make sense I will listen.

So what is it that your powerband is so much better than mine?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #119
Minefield
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Car

I would like to be in this argument too!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:02 PM   #120
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiyahPK View Post
Guess who's in the middle? Now, leave quietly and no one gets hurt... capish?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #121
Minefield
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Guess who's in the middle? Now, leave quietly and no one gets hurt... capish?
NO!

Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #122
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

Do you know what a powerband is ? I explained an example of how a powerband is key earlier on one of these pages , also gearing is important too , it's not all just power/weight ratio . Honestly it makes no sense for me to share my 10 years of modding cars from top to
Bottoms and building show cars to someone of your dumb nature . Have a nice life and stop talking trash in
Other threads as you are getting put in place . Just shows your a shit talking troll that loves stupid peace out bitch !
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #123
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiyahPK View Post
You mean the new powerband argument?

Let's wait and find out what he has to say about why his powerband is so much better than ours.

Look I don't mind if he proves his point, I am here try to improve my car, while at the same time fully aware I cannot compete with a modded 335, not even trying to compete with a STOCK 335 either, I am just glad some of us had found easy ways to bring our 328 performance up close to a STOCK 335, while saving $5k big ones, and not having to deal with all the HPFP shit.

What is wrong with that?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #124
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Do you know what a powerband is ? I explained an example of how a powerband is key earlier on one of these pages , also gearing is important too , it's not all just power/weight ratio . Honestly it makes no sense for me to share my 10 years of modding cars from top to
Bottoms and building show cars to someone of your dumb nature . Have a nice life and stop talking trash in
Other threads as you are getting put in place . Just shows your a shit talking troll that loves stupid peace out bitch !
Why don't you explain it to us, I am not the only one trying to learn, there are many others who are not as experienced as you. The OP for example, I suspect SDeFranco1 can also learn a thing or two from you so next time he might be able to get enough courage to try to do one of your mods.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #125
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

Dtc100- I have been talking about you wanting to be as fast as a 335.. You said power/weight ratio will yield you there . And I have been saying powerband and gearing is another major role , where did I say my car is different? I never have once mentioned my car here , I didnt buy it for performance otherwise I would of bought a 335 or m3. Good bye! I can't help someone of your nature as I stated earlier . Just go read all my posts and anyone here will vouch I know WTF I am talking about .
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #126
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
DasEuro, sometimes life is like playing b-ball w/ a kid w/ down syndrome, you cant call every double dribble
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 02:55 PM   #127
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Dtc100- I have been talking about you wanting to be as fast as a 335.. You said power/weight ratio will yield you there . And I have been saying powerband and gearing is another major role , where did I say my car is different? I never have once mentioned my car here , I didnt buy it for performance otherwise I would of bought a 335 or m3. Good bye! I can't help someone of your nature as I stated earlier . Just go read all my posts and anyone here will vouch I know WTF I am talking about .
If you cannot even start talk serious about your points such as why the powerband is important, or why the gear ratio is important, and to what degree they are so important that power to weight ratio is not so important, then I will have to call you bluffing.

I actually know the issues of powerband and gear ratio a little, but I thought you had more experience and was willing to hear from you to tell us more, if you refuse to offer, that is your right. You should not have brought up the issues of powerband or the gear ratio in the first place if you had no intention to explain to us why.

I have proof from our own member's 1/4 mile test, after he did the intake mods, he had improved his 1/4 to within reach of a STOCK 335i, he did not even do the light weight wheels and tires yet. Now the problem is as I said over and over, me providing you with data is useless, you keep asking for proof, but as soon as I provided to you, you just ignored them and moved on to some other subjects, or simply argued those data were no good.

One cannot possibly have a meaningful debate if his opponent takes such childish attitude.

Last edited by dtc100; 12-22-2010 at 03:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #128
micah_675
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 M2  [0.00]
ENGRISH!!!

But srsly why is this thread still going on?

oh dear god its like watching a bunch of retards hump a doorknob.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #129
micah_675
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbidetech View Post
oh,oh,oh..wait...wait...I just went outside and duct taped my mother-in-laws mouth to my intake manifold and now I have waayyyy too much positive intake pressure. I stuck a kazoo up her butt for a blow off valve.
Pure fucking genius!!eleven111!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2010, 01:26 AM   #130
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by micah_675 View Post
Pure fucking genius!!eleven111!!!!
Hmmm, guys having serious mother in law issues
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2010, 02:22 AM   #131
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

335i N54>328i N52. SHUT UP ALREADY!. If you wanted a turbo car or a fast car should have gotten a 335i. HPFP issue can be solved with aftermarket fuel pump.

NO WAY IN HELL can you make a 328i as fast as a 335i with bolt ons.

Stop the fighting. Lets all make <3.

DTC100 and Das.Euro..shake hands and be friends. K time to sleep.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #132
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
335i N54>328i N52. SHUT UP ALREADY!. If you wanted a turbo car or a fast car should have gotten a 335i. HPFP issue can be solved with aftermarket fuel pump.

NO WAY IN HELL can you make a 328i as fast as a 335i with bolt ons.

Stop the fighting. Lets all make <3.

DTC100 and Das.Euro..shake hands and be friends. K time to sleep.
If you cannot read, then go back to school and learn, before making stupid comments like that.

I never said a modded 328 can beat a modded 335, but a 328 driver can spend around $2k to mod his 328 to bring its speed to the level of a STOCK 335 (how many times did I have to say that for you stupid to see?), save that extra $5k, and not having to have gone through the HPFP and other crap.

Do you know that because of the HPFP issue, 335 is rated at the very bottom of the reliability scale and that can really hit its resale value hard? Personally I hope BMW find a permanent fix soon so our good 335 owners can enjoy all the goodies a 335 brings to them, without the crap, some day I might upgrade to a 335 too.
Appreciate 0