E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > Order Your Custom "LovE90" and "LovE92" Shirts Now!!

10-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #23
MiStR StEvO
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Is there an option for a E90 335i instead of the M3 quad exhaust pic?
2018 LBB M2 DCT
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #24
RNE90
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' E90 LCI

Would love a hoodie option
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #25
Hisam135i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Just ordered Love90!
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #26
NjPrince
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M3 Comp

Just sent money for an love90 shirt in xs!
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #27
///M3Turk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiStR StEvO View Post
Is there an option for a E90 335i instead of the M3 quad exhaust pic?
No, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisam135i View Post
Just ordered Love90!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njprince0226 View Post
Just sent money for an love90 shirt in xs!
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #28
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Well I got the wrong shirt.. Got a LOVE92 shirt in small

Asked for LOVE90 in XL by email AND paypal footnotes.

Didn't reply to my emails asking if OP got my info (clearly he saw what I sent considering he got my address correct), yet sent the wrong shirt. Done dealing with this "vendor"

Anyone else dealing with this guy be cautious.

I've ordered cyba scoops, LED turn signals, HID headlights, and e90post stickers from other members, so its not a matter of me not knowing how to work paypal either.

And to the moderators who approved this, READ THIS POST.

Last edited by DUI Elite; 10-30-2012 at 05:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #29
07siv
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
07 BMW 335i  [0.00]
NO Issues here. I ordered mine last week and they arrived yesterday Monday. Got the right shirt and size.
07 335i-Prem pkg-Spts pkg-6 Spd-Coral red leather-Carbon Fiber trim-M3 steering wheel-M3 knob-Red stitched boots-Logic 7-Orion V4 angel eyes-Mtec 6k HID-LED Fogs-6k LED License light-Blk kidney grill-blk window trim-4" exhaust tips-JB4-BMS DCI-ER charge Pipe-HKS BOV-VRSF Catless Downpipes-GS FMIC-Mtech front-Mtech rear w/ performance diffusor-M3 Sides-Performance spoiler-LCI Tails-Roof spoiler-20% tint-Blk Calipers-19" Alufelgen SF-71
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2012, 10:19 AM   #30
ejlovo09
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i x-drive sedan

i sent payment on sunday night for 1 e90 m, please let me know if im missing something
thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2012, 10:31 AM   #31
onebadmofo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

FYI E93's have the "shark fin" antenna on the trunk, not the roof
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #32
///M3Turk
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
Well I got the wrong shirt.. Got a LOVE92 shirt in small

Asked for LOVE90 in XL by email AND paypal footnotes.

Didn't reply to my emails asking if OP got my info (clearly he saw what I sent considering he got my address correct), yet sent the wrong shirt. Done dealing with this "vendor"

Anyone else dealing with this guy be cautious.

I've ordered cyba scoops, LED turn signals, HID headlights, and e90post stickers from other members, so its not a matter of me not knowing how to work paypal either.

And to the moderators who approved this, READ THIS POST.
I have received a bunch of orders and most of them were custom. I got your address and info on your Paypal payment. I've never received your email. It must have gotten caught in my SPAMS. However, I've received over 50 emails from different members and replied them all ( Most people can vouch for me ). One or two may have not went through or got caught in the SPAMS. You could have messaged me on here if I didn't respond to your email which I'm pretty sure got caught in my SPAMS. Especially you see that I've been trying to be very active on the forums to contact every member. People make mistakes, we're not robots. your order probably got mixed up with somebody else's. If needed be, I could take screen shots of my messages and email with everybody and show you how I've been responding every member.PM ME and I will try my best to resolve this.

No need to bash the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07siv View Post
NO Issues here. I ordered mine last week and they arrived yesterday Monday. Got the right shirt and size.
Thank you sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejlovo09 View Post
i sent payment on sunday night for 1 e90 m, please let me know if im missing something
thanks
Got you Lovo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadmofo View Post
FYI E93's have the "shark fin" antenna on the trunk, not the roof
Yea, I realized that after I received the shirts

The shipment I was supposed to ship out this Monday was delayed.

Unfortunately,we got hit very bad by Sandy up In NJ. Most of us have received damages to our houses and cars, have no electricity, hot water, internet, cable or gas. Most gas stations are either have no gas or closed due to no power. My office is the same, no power, no heat, nothing. Everything has been closed such as schools, restaurant and majority of the businesses. Due to Sandy, USPS was closed for the past few days also. Next shipment will be out on Monday. I apologize for not being able to ship them out the same day. However, I'm sure you guys heard how bad it is up here.

Thanks.

Last edited by ///M3Turk; 11-01-2012 at 02:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #33
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3Turk View Post
I have received a bunch of orders and most of them were custom. I got your address and info on your Paypal payment. I've never received your email. It must have gotten caught in my SPAMS. However, I've received over 50 emails from different members and replied them all ( Most people can vouch for me ). One or two may have not went through or got caught in the SPAMS. You could have messaged me on here if I didn't respond to your email which I'm pretty sure got caught in my SPAMS. Especially you see that I've been trying to be very active on the forums to contact every member. People make mistakes, we're not robots. your order probably got mixed up with somebody else's. If needed be, I could take screen shots of my messages and email with everybody and show you how I've been responding every member.PM ME and I will try my best to resolve this.

No need to bash the thread.

Quote:
Payment sent! Let me know if I did everything right.
Quote:
IDK, what your name is since I've received a few payments, but some of them are missing the size, design or shipping address. If you made a payment, please check your email. I've email'd the people that are missing info.

Thanks!
Quote:
Cool Cool, just responded to your email. Sent all the info. Let me know!

Thanks again!
Quote:
Thanks guys. I just shipped a bunch on Thursday. Next one is being shipped this Monday!
Oh trust me, I'm not trying to bash. I'm just being honest.

Tell me at which point was I supposed to raise concern after sending multiple emails, and even checking back in the thread? Above - I've quoted both of our responses, in order that they appear. You did not confirm when I asked for confirmation.

If you are unsure about a design, size, or address, you double-check with the buyer. You don't send out some random product.

Regardless, it wasn't a mistake on my behalf. So I'm not sure why you are trying to make it look like it was, but it says even more about your reliability.

I included all info you asked for in original post via paypal, and again in the response to the email YOU sent me, which shouldn't go to your SPAM considering it would be recognized as being sent by you.

At this point, it's the fact you've been devastated by one of the Northeast's worst natural disasters ever that I feel morally obligated to just let it go.

All the best to you and your loved ones. Hope recovery is quick.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2012, 12:55 AM   #34
///M3Turk
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Oh trust me, I'm not trying to bash. I'm just being honest.

Tell me at which point was I supposed to raise concern after sending multiple emails, and even checking back in the thread? Above - I've quoted both of our responses, in order that they appear. You did not confirm when I asked for confirmation.

If you are unsure about a design, size, or address, you double-check with the buyer. You don't send out some random product.

Regardless, it wasn't a mistake on my behalf. So I'm not sure why you are trying to make it look like it was, but it says even more about your reliability.

I included all info you asked for in original post via paypal, and again in the response to the email YOU sent me, which shouldn't go to your SPAM considering it would be recognized as being sent by you.

At this point, it's the fact you've been devastated by one of the Northeast's worst natural disasters ever that I feel morally obligated to just let it go.

All the best to you and your loved ones. Hope recovery is quick.
I honestly don't have the time to go back and forth with you. However, you getting a size S shirt instead of XL is MY fault as I stated before. If I email'd you after receiving the payment, that means you DIDN'T include what was needed at the first place which caused me to mix up the order. Pretty simple.

Where in my above posts was I trying to make it look like it was your fault? 2 things I said was I never got your email asking for confirmation and I mixed up your order.

I didn't just send you a random shirt because I was unsure about a size or design, it just got mixed up with another order.

I'm sorry that's what happened. I was dealing with numerous of orders at the same time and one or two may have gotten mixed up.To resolve this I will exchange it for an XL one. PM me and we'll get it done.

Also, please let me know what your email is because it's either I never got it or I did respond to it.

No need to drag this, I will exchange it like I said.

Thanks for the kind words and appreciate your wishes!
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #35
MiStR StEvO
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Just put in my order!
2018 LBB M2 DCT
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #36
///M3Turk
Private First Class
Rep

All the orders that I've received till today were shipped tonight! I'm sorry, I was a little late on a few people's orders but Sandy took a big hit on us. I appreciate it guys!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #37
aram0492
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '05 330i,'07 335i,'09 328i

Quote:
All the orders that I've received till today were shipped tonight! I'm sorry, I was a little late on a few people's orders but Sandy took a big hit on us. I appreciate it guys!
hey hopefully you got my order, it's been a few days now and I haven't heard from you yet. Hope all is well.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #38
///M3Turk
Private First Class
Rep

Got it, Aram. You should receive it soon. I ship them out every Friday usually.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #39
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

I didn't get a decal
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #40
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

I replied to your thread in m3post..

Payment sent for 2 shirts.

Both LOVE90, one XL (threw in extra $2), and one Medium.

- Dont forget the two decals please

Thank you!
      11-18-2012, 07:45 PM   #41
///M3Turk
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92 View Post
I didn't get a decal
Hmmmm, that's weird. PM me your shipping address and info I'll send you another one even tho I'm positive I included it in the shipment.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
I replied to your thread in m3post..

Payment sent for 2 shirts.

Both LOVE90, one XL (threw in extra $2), and one Medium.

- Dont forget the two decals please

Thank you!
Got you
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #42
aram0492
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '05 330i,'07 335i,'09 328i

Quote:
Got it, Aram. You should receive it soon. I ship them out every Friday usually.
did you ship anything on the 16th? should i be expecting usps to bring it?
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #43
///M3Turk
Private First Class
Rep

Aram, your order was shipped last Friday. Expect to receive it in a week because USPS is slow when delivering across the country.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #44
ZachP51
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F83 M4

Just got my order in!
Appreciate 0