Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > BBS XA alternatives

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

05-28-2016, 09:58 PM   #1
trope
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sport

BBS XA alternatives

Hey all,

currently rocking a black 335i sedan and really need new wheels ASAP.

I've been drooling over these BBS XA wheels for the past few weeks but they're just too expensive for me right now at ~$320 per wheel

Anybody know a good alternative that has the same look but wont break the bank? I'm looking to spend under 1k for a set of four. Preferably 18".

I really really dig the black wheel with silver accent look (almost like the accents are floating in the wheel) so either that color scheme or something silver/gunmetal is ideal.

Some others I've been looking at but just don't feel the same love towards include:
Bremmer Kraft BBR15's
Axis Sport XR's
BBS SR's (not much cheaper than the XA's..)

Thanks
Appreciate 0