E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > BMW Parts Hoarder? Time to get real

06-28-2011, 08:17 AM   #23
Built My Way
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: ...when not replacing gaskets

Garage List
OK Dr. G, I can’t stand seeing you suffer any longer. You need help and knowing why this is happening to you, is the first step to a full and enduring recovery. People will save things because they feel a sense of emotional attachment to the objects. We all get attached to things some of the time. We have things that remind us of people we love, or they remind us of happy times. But for people with hoarding problems, the attachment to objects becomes very intense, sometimes more intense than the attachment to actual people. And instead of feeling attached to one thing, like a comfy chair or a favorite sports sweater, they can become attached to hundreds, even thousands of things. They become like friends or family members in need of some degree of protection. They can't bear to throw things out or in your case have those parts installed for fear of what may happen to them as they become exposed to the risks associated with driving. ie: weather, wear and tear, damage and theft
…or it could be you just don’t have time to get the work done right now. I knew my engineering and creative plumbing degree could help you with this.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 08:26 AM   #24
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Built My Way View Post
OK Dr. G, I can’t stand seeing you suffer any longer. You need help and knowing why this is happening to you, is the first step to a full and enduring recovery. People will save things because they feel a sense of emotional attachment to the objects. We all get attached to things some of the time. We have things that remind us of people we love, or they remind us of happy times. But for people with hoarding problems, the attachment to objects becomes very intense, sometimes more intense than the attachment to actual people. And instead of feeling attached to one thing, like a comfy chair or a favorite sports sweater, they can become attached to hundreds, even thousands of things. They become like friends or family members in need of some degree of protection. They can't bear to throw things out or in your case have those parts installed for fear of what may happen to them as they become exposed to the risks associated with driving. ie: weather, wear and tear, damage and theft
…or it could be you just don’t have time to get the work done right now. I knew my engineering and creative plumbing degree could help you with this.
All of this plus he is not charging you big bucks for the analysis or going on the Dr Phill show.

I even had a hard time getting that rear spoiler from your hands, you just wouldn't let go!

You need my friend.

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #25
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com

Quote:
LOL...+1..Nicely said
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #26
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

I never knew Dr.Phil was part of this car club!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #27
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
I'm scared
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0