E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Stickers, Stencils anything you want in Vinyl or Di-Noc Carbon Fibre

09-16-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
James_m4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: N/A

GROUP BUY FOR FORUM MEMBERS FOR e90 WINDOW STICKERS!!!!

Hi All,

I am fairly new to the forum but have noticed that i cant seem to get my hands on the forum name sticker that i have seem advertised on peoples cars.

Well i can make up the stickers. Infact i can make up any stick in any colour for windows and bodywork interior/exterior that anyone needs! Including Di-Noc vinyl!!

Whether it be e90post.com or www.e90post.com or well anything that you have seen before, wanted or just thought of. I can do text in many fonts or graphical stickers i.e. the nurburgring track sticker but i could put bmw on it somewhere etc.

Let me know your designs and i can discuss them/print them up and i will do them for minimal costs i.e. £5/£10 dependant on size and i reckon i can sort free p&p i can do any design upto the size of an A4 piece of paper and as small as 10mmx10mm.

Let me know so i can gauge interest.

Last edited by James_m4; 09-21-2010 at 08:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
MalM3
4 pot warrior
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 318I

Garage List
2006 e90  [10.00]
sounds like a plan.

Whats the company name James?
mabey a list of materials you have to work in?

Been there, done that, wanna do it again
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
James_m4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: N/A

Hi Sorry yes.

The company is called "CarbonClad" we hope to have the website launched by the end of this week early next week.

The Vinyl we use is 12 year internal use vinyl/7 year external use vinyl. We stock a variety of colours including some special order "metalic" colours. When the website is up and running it will have some gallery pictures so you can see the quality of the item i produce.

I am fluent in CAD design and can pritty much design/make up any style of decal/transfer a person can come up with, whether it be a design you have and you want to send me to replicate or a bespoke design that i can create and vet with you before going to production.

We also offer a service for wrapping items (interiors) in Di-Noc carbon for very reasonable prices!

And i thought to get everything rolling since i am a forum member i would create a introductory offer for the e90 forum external window/body sticker that would include the sticker and p&p worldwide.

1-3 orders £8.00
4-6 orders £7.00
6+ orders £6.00

for these stickers and since the website in not up together just yet i think it would be best for security to use paypal.

From today 21 Sept 2010 i will set a 2 week offer window on this thread. Please add your forum name to this thread if you would like the forum sticker and pm me your paypal email. I will update the first post with a running total of forum members interested, once the offer has expired i will paypal all the forum members with the total so i can recieve payment.

Once payment has been recieved via paypal from each forum member that sticker will be dispatched to each paid member.

Start checking the website soon for more designs/information and services.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
guerilla twang
I do my crosswords in pen.
United_States
Rep
Drives: OEM+ 330i

I'm interested in having some custom club stickers done, please send me an email at Jeff.hammer@gmail.com

TIA