E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Power steering help!!

10-02-2015, 12:46 PM   #1
Mtl128_25
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i 2008

Power steering help!!

Each time i park my car in parrarel, my steering does vibrations like shuddering. This is when the steering is turned 3/4 of the way or even turning it from left to right.

I brought it to the dealer and they said all is good. This is approx. 9 months ago.

So i just learned to live with it.

Recently its getting even worst, each time i want to change lanes, or turn at stop signs i am noticing this vibration like shudder all the time. Note that this happens only on low speeds, below 3 miles and hour.

Sorry for my english, its not my fist language. If anyone has experienced this, or knows about this issue, would really appreciate your input.

By the way, no leaks and the fluid is where it is supposed to be. Its a 2008 328i coupe with around 70k miles.

Thanks
Appreciate 0