E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Need help about my loan pay off.

06-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #45
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

When they called me on the phone they made it sound like I committed fraud on my credit app... I filled it out at 8pm tired as all get out, so I was like shit did I make a typo? Well apparently my salesmen said some BS to his boss about me. I walked in there with long hair and college textbooks and he told his boss that I was on active duty and made more money than I put down... I didn't lie about my income it's very accurate even if I was/ wasn't on active duty. I make the exact same amount regardless civilian job v. gov't.

So all I did was explain what happened to a different finance manager and he looked at me and goes man I'm so sorry that you had to deal with this, if you just called me I would have fixed this...

Damn dealer stressed me out and caused me to have to drive 600 miles now... (Went to dealer twice for financing problems)... This is ridiculous I should have just financed through my bank but BMW was 1% lower...
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #46
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Damn, my dealership just asked me how much I made and who my employer was. I verbally told them and that was it. No questions asked...
X2
Appreciate 0