E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Girlfriend that goes clubbing.

06-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #23
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
pics of the girl...
Yea geez took long enough.

OP im doin the same shit with this chick who lives in RI. i like her dont get me wrong, we skype every night and i see her like once a month.

Id drop her in a heartbeat for some other cheeks; your girl would do the same. Wise the fuck up
      06-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #24
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie335 View Post
pics
      06-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #25
vioaltec
Sasha Fierce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 3 series coupe

are you Asian?
      06-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #26
bhoch
SSGT USMC - '78 - '86
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0si

Garage List
2007 BMW Z4  [7.33]
Well, if it's really a relationship and not just a $$ or F-buddy there has to be trust. If you don't trust her, move on. If you do, then stop stressing on it.

2007 3.0si Roadster Black/Red, sport, Piano Black F14 Forgestar's
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #27
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi / B6 S4

10 hour skype session... wtf seriously?

you're making yourself WAY too available.

go out with guy friends, flirt with other girls, keep busy, let her chase you.

she's stringing you along big time.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #28
Tortfeasor 335xi
Corporate Hack
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi Coupe

She doesn't want to make it official means you are not her boyfriend. You are just the guy she fucks when she's in the USA. She gets pissed and jealous about you being around other women because if you meet a nice girl and get into a relationship she no longer has someone to fuck in the USA. But make no mistake, when she's out clubbing, she is looking for either a fuck buddy in Taiwan or something more permanent.

Learn a basic lesson of dating. Women don't like being single. They much prefer leading on some dumb motherfucker until they meet someone better. Some women won't even break up with you when they meet someone else. They will fuck both of you for a while until they decide which they prefer.

So, its up to you how you want to deal with this situation. Here are two options: (1) the nice guy option, when she's back in town, talk to her and lay it out for her. Either you two are a couple or you are done, but the jealousy thing doesn't work for you. (2) the asshole option, and this is the one I prefer because you are less likely to be lied to and hurt, you take her at her word that you are not an item and you do what she's doing. When she's out in Taiwan, you go out, have fun, meet women, and fuck them. If you meet one you really like, break it off with Taiwan girl and move on. If she gets pissed, tell her it was HER CHOICE to keep things casual.
Really Much Earlier Car: 1988 Mazda 626 TURBO
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:04 PM   #29
UBERV8
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 MW E92 M3

Wait, am I missing something? Isn't this a great situation? I once had a f*** buddy (I have like 6 now) and before I figured out the game, I thought having no strings attached sex was awesome. It really is the best of both worlds, you get all the sexual benefits, WITH NO DRAMA. Come on! AND, they sometimes buy you shyt for your car.

On another note, it sounds like OP wants to be more than f*** friends. I'm not saying she's a ho, but she got some ho like tendencies. Be careful brah
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #30
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Yeah I've been thinking about just fucking her over. But then I would be like all the other jackasses that did the same thing to her. Feel bad for the next guy that comes around haha. Anyways when it comes down to very basics I think I only like her so much because she is crazy in bed, other than that I dont really give a shit. I better find me some replacement ass before I fuck her over haha.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #31
UBERV8
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 MW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangYiChao View Post
Yeah I've been thinking about just fucking her over. But then I would be like all the other jackasses that did the same thing to her. Feel bad for the next guy that comes around haha. Anyways when it comes down to very basics I think I only like her so much because she is crazy in bed, other than that I dont really give a shit. I better find me some replacement ass before I fuck her over haha.

Life lesson #243: Become stronger than vagina. Then vagina come to you like raging bull.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:30 PM   #32
RayC
Lieutenant
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
Whoa...wait a minute here. This is BS...I suck at math.
Lol me too! It's sad because the rest of my family is good at math and can play a musical instrument too.

Quote:
I don't see how you would be fucking her over if she wanted to keep it casual. Key point is that you're not dating.

8 years ago I chased around around this girl that I thought I was in love with. She played me like a violin; when I finally had the balls to say "fuck this", I started living my life and it's been awesome ever since.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:38 PM   #33
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
OT has created a douchebag. I honestly don't know why you're trying to hurt this girl so badly. Your premise falls on a situation where she's cheating, and it's only a hypothesis.

She could actually be a nice girl who's being extra careful getting to know you because of, and here comes the surprise, the jackass boyfriends she's had in the past -- like she told you at the beginning of whatever-the-heck-this-is. And it's not like she's USING you much since she's all the way in Taiwan anyways.

Positives:
- She regularly stays in contact with you
- She actually gives a damn about your life enough to Skype for 10 hours, either that or she's unemployed.
- Girls that are dancers dance. It's so obvious I don't even know how that correlates to her banging every guy at the club.
- The nightlife thing is huge in Taiwan and all of Asia. It just makes sense to go there and dance while doing what most other Taiwanese girls are doing.
- She's reassured you she's been rejecting guys at the Club.

Negatives:
- She cares too much about the women in your life. But all women do, so this could be a proponent for her being interested in you, or, supportive of her trying to keep you around as a piece of ass. Since this is an either/or point, drop it because it doesn't add significance and will just give you headaches.
- She doesn't listen to you when you tell her to not go clubbing with men. But then again, when you stopped caring about it she reitterated (on her own) how there was nothing to worry about.
- You should know that OT assumes every problematic relationship is because the woman's a hoe. Take your relationship advice cautiously here.
Most girls I meet aren't hoes. I don't know about the ones you meet, though.

The only valid question you need to ask yourself is: Is she the type to cheat?
      06-24-2011, 10:43 PM   #34
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
- You should know that OT assumes every problematic relationship is because the woman's a hoe. Take your relationship advice cautiously here.
Most girls I meet aren't hoes. I don't know about the ones you meet, though.

The only valid question you need to ask yourself is: Is she the type to cheat?
/thread
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:47 PM   #35
james426
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 323i Sedan

Long distance relationships can be tough, especially if you aren't even on the same continent. How often will you guys see eachother going forward?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #36
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

OP should go back to the grocery store or laundry mat or wherever he works and try to improve business....not worry about chicks across the globe from him banging all just east of Hanoi......

I like how the OP juxtaposes his insecurity/emotional side with his need to be accepted by guys who start threads such as "which way do you wipe"...says he skypes 100 hrs straight like lovebirds dancing across the rainbow in the springtime, yet 2 seconds later wants to just use her like a red headed fukkdoll....OP epitomizes the essense of mankind...insecure/scared, craves a sense of belonging, just wants to be safe, loved unconditionally by someone like his mama...but when you point out the obvious, he turns into the most interesting man in the world fishing for marlin with his teeth only and saying "they are a dime a dozen , screw them hozzz".

That will be 50.00 for your first hr of therapy...I accept paypal only.

Just kiddin ya bro, odds highly favor you should do exactly opposite of what these guys are saying to ya....
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 11:00 PM   #37
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
OP should go back to the grocery store or laundry mat or wherever he works and try to improve business....not worry about chicks across the globe from him banging all just east of Hanoi......

I like how the OP juxtaposes his insecurity/emotional side with his need to be accepted by guys who start threads such as "which way do you wipe"...says he skypes 100 hrs straight like lovebirds dancing across the rainbow in the springtime, yet 2 seconds later wants to just use her like a red headed fukkdoll....OP epitomizes the essense of mankind...insecure/scared, craves a sense of belonging, just wants to be safe, loved unconditionally by someone like his mama...but when you point out the obvious, he turns into the most interesting man in the world fishing for marlin with his teeth only and saying "they are a dime a dozen , screw them hozzz".

That will be 50.00 for your first hr of therapy...I accept paypal only.

Just kiddin ya bro, odds highly favor you should do exactly opposite of what these guys are saying to ya....
Disappointed you didn't post any charts showing a candle forming over her cheating probability perversely related to his insecurity index.

Last edited by M3Bahn; 06-25-2011 at 12:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 11:05 PM   #38
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Disappointed you didn't post any charts showing a candle forming over her cheating probability perversely related to his insecurity index.

Attached Images

06-24-2011, 11:24 PM   #39
KyLu II
FREE DREAMK
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: the shiiit!

Garage List
2011 Lexus LFA  [3.76]
Quote:
I highly doubt that she is always with me 24/7 and when she is in Taiwan if she isnt shopping with her female friends there she is on skype with me... sadly I skyped with her for 10hr once.. wtf.
did you got her to undress on camera?
      06-24-2011, 11:27 PM   #40
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post

Bahn,

Im so stupid I cant even figure out if you are insulting me....

But you are a true patriot and have a Libertarian bias, so I will excuse your insolence this one time....

BTW, if you read the rest of the thread I specifically said "all bets are off now" since BB didnt give us a sniff of QE3...he farked up my cup/handle breakout haha.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #41
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post

Not to mention she is Asian, which are mostly social retards when it comes to people. You guys might know how to do Math, but socially you guys are years behind people.
so true, i'm retarded when it comes to talking to people. not good at math either.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #42
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
Bahn,

Im so stupid I cant even figure out if you are insulting me....

But you are a true patriot and have a Libertarian bias, so I will excuse your insolence this one time....

BTW, if you read the rest of the thread I specifically said "all bets are off now" since BB didnt give us a sniff of QE3...he farked up my cup/handle breakout haha.
Was a joke I forgot the

I saw that post.
BB finally ran out of ink for the presses, for now at least.

Last edited by M3Bahn; 06-25-2011 at 12:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #43
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vioaltec View Post
are you Asian?
With a name like HuangYiChao?
      06-25-2011, 12:34 AM   #44
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

OP's Youtube Channel:

I think he's the short Asian in video? And OP is this is you... I'm gonna assume you're in second year now (since the project was for a 100-level Chinese course) and your girlfriend is the same age. In which case, she's probably into some serious clubbing and not a "real" dancer but likes to dance. So she actually might be trying to find other guys, or is just an attention whore.

Anyways.... go find someone new. And umm... this is a shitty video... BTW is she one of the girls in the video?

And I think this is what the OP looks like if this is his photo: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HuangYiChao

I dunno why I did that. Hrm... But your name returns alot in Google Search?? Anyways, lose the Asian bed-head hairstyle and get a girl that respects you properly.