E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FT: 2001 Black C5 Z06, cammed, forged wheels, East TN

09-18-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
93civEJ1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i, 01 Z06

FT: 2001 Black C5 Z06, cammed, forged wheels, East TN

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17,000.00
Or Best Offer
Item Interest
I am looking to trade my 01 Z06 that is a garage queen for something that I would maybe drive more since now that I have a child. The car is located in East TN and am looking to possibly trade for a 335i. I am wanting a four door sport sedan. I feel I would get more use out of something 4 door and a backseat instead of something that just sits in my garage unused.

I have looked at the market and my price seems about right compared to others. Not to mention it has a bunch of brand new parts and almost 5k in forged wheels and tires. So I feel 17k or close is a fair price for the vehicle.

If anyone is interested, please contact me through my craigslist link since I get all my emails on my phone.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4657882615.html

Appreciate 0