E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Jardine Motors/group

03-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
Moh
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 120d M Sport

Jardine Motors/group

Anyone have dealings with them?
Considering an S3/S5 for the missus and have seen an increasing amount of Audis locally with jardinemotors on numb plate when local dealers are all Smith Knight Fay.

Thanks in Advance
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
Tippo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mk2 TT V6 quattro

The one in Wolverhampton is owned by them.

They are pretty good with me but they are testing my patience at the moment cause they don't know why would my TT's fuel gauge not show full when you fill the tank up which is being looked at under warranty. It only shows 3/4s for some reason and they say the fuel sensors are ok so I guess it must the gauge needs recalibrating with the sensors or the 'dashpod' is fudged.

Took me 3 visits to get the interior light replaced under warranty too but then again it was a case of it not working right now and then and of course whilst the car was with them it behaved itself so I let them off for that.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
JRINNS
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi A5 Cab and Jag XJ

Garage List
Bunch of crooks is my response after dealing with them at Warrington Audi,

I arranged Finance externally, they said they couldn't accept it. Got the MD of third party finance together and the dealer to talk n the phone and they played hard ball. In the end they matched but i should be able to pay how i want.

Was told that the Q7 had this extra on and that extra, did it? did it eckers like, still well specced but to be told it had blind spot assist on it and it didnt is blatant **** !

Sales guy had been disciplined when I turned up to collect, should have walked but wanted the car in the end but they wont get a dime from me again.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
jonw
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 Comp Gran Coupe & X5 MSport

Garage List
I bought my e93 from Scotthall Hampshire who are part of Jardine.
I wouldn't buy another car off them for a big clock.
Salesman and aftercare is utter shit.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
Moh
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

Thanks guys. Have had a look at some of the v6 s5 but the missus is keen on the engine from 4.2 so guess search continues!
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #6
MLAM
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 325i Sport Saloon

I personally wouldn't deal with them after some "less than warm" experiences with them.

However I have a friend who can't praise their after service department enough so.....
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
Real Thing
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi TT-RS Plus + MK6 Golf R

Had a RS5 on order from Tamworth Audi before the order books were even Open Car Came 6 Months after they had been launched by which time you could go into any Audi Dealer and get one with between 5%-10% off No communication all the time I was waiting and wouldn't knock a penny off when it arrived. (Was on there web site for about 3 Months at £4K less than list after I told them where to stick it.)
      03-15-2012, 05:27 AM   #8
Moh
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Thing View Post
Had a RS5 on order from Tamworth Audi before the order books were even Open Car Came 6 Months after they had been launched by which time you could go into any Audi Dealer and get one with between 5%-10% off No communication all the time I was waiting and wouldn't knock a penny off when it arrived. (Was on there web site for about 3 Months at £4K less than list after I told them where to stick it.)
Blimey. Sometimes you actually wonder if they want your business/custom!!
Appreciate 0