E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > FS: Ultimate Pedals - Manual transmission Brake/Clutch/Footrest

07-03-2009, 02:12 AM   #1
harlequin314
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 Coupe

FS: Ultimate Pedals - Manual transmission Brake/Clutch/Footrest

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello,
I bought these pedals before I decided to just go with the OEM pedals. They were from Ultimate Pedals (www.ultimatepedals.com) Kind of cool site where you can custom choose the pedals. The brake and the clutch go for $64, and the foot rest is $74. I had the accelerator too but have no idea where it went. But you can get a new one from them for around $38 to $48 bucks. They are in the Shiny Smooth finish with the domed grips.

I have for sale the Brake, Clutch, and Footrest(dead pedal) in Shiny Smooth with domed grips for $40 picked up or meet (Los Angeles area), or $50 shipped. They just drill over. Also take offers.

Thanks!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0