E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2007 BMW 335i E92

03-30-2015, 05:55 PM   #1
boris
Борис
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 n54 335i

FS: 2007 BMW 335i E92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,000.00

Item Interest
Time to put this car up for sale! Have found my next car and I need this thing gone!

Firstly, I will put this car up for sale as is, but then if no one bites, I will part it out and sell it stock. I still have all the stock parts.

Info regarding the car:

2007 BMW 335i
E92
Space Gray
Black Leather Interior / Aluminum Trim
Mileage 114,xxx
6 Speed Manual
Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats)
Sports Package (with Oil Cooler)
Navigation
Power Rear Sunshade
Ipod Connectivity

VIN: Available upon request

Comes with OEM 18's STYLE 189's with soon to be new tires + Sport Edition 17x7 with Dunlop Wintersport 3ds

Modifications:

Ultimate Racing Cold Air Intake
AMS Front Mount Intercooler
Cobb Accesport V2
ER Charge Pipe
Tial BOV
Raceland Downpipes
Modified Topspeed Exhaust
Burger Motorsports AOS
OEM Perforamance Front Lip (recently repainted)
Carbon Fiber Kick Rear Wing (not on the car yet)

Maintenance Done on the Car:

Water Pump + Thermostat + Radiator Drain Plug
All new Ignition Coils
Bosch OEM Plugs (will come with Spark Plug Adapter)
Intake Valves Walnut Blasted
Transmission Fluid /Fill and Drain Plug Replaced
Rear Diff Fluid replaced / Drain Plug Replaced
Oil Cooler Housing Gasket
Oil Filter Housing Gasket
New Battery (Coded Properly)
Waste-gate Actuators were replaced
HPFP was replaced at 58k Miles
New Radiator Hose
Replaced Driverside Mirror (glass only) due to "rusting" inside the lens
Oil Changes done with BMW OEM Oil, and now Liquimoly
Replaced all Hoses to Vacuum Canisters/Turbos/Solenoids with Forge Hoses

Comments regarding the car:

Everything that was done to the car can be easily taken off and put back with all the stock parts (which i still have).

All high quality, well fitting parts on the car. If you are hesitant regarding Raceland Downpipes, these are on of the few sets that fit. The AMS FMIC is one of the greatest intercoolers available for these carts, with perfect endtanks and the perfect size core. The Ultimate Racing Intake is a rare intake to see on a car (partly because everyone just spends $100 on the DCI), but the intake temps are noticeably colder with this intake. The ER Charge Pipe also fits perfectly with the OEM C-Clip on the Throttle Body, and the Tial BOV makes a great noise once you let off the gas. No problems surging and the BOV operates perfectly. The Cobb AP works perfectly, and it is almost always plugged in as I am constantly monitoring something or logging.

Oil was changed between 3500 - 5,000 miles, never consumed more than 1 quart over that span of time. Ever since switching to Liqui-Moly, the car has not burned ANY Oil whatsoever. There was some seepage from the Oil Filter Housing Gasket that was leaking a bit for about 2-3 months, however, its mostly cleaned up when i had the intake manifold off and it was cleaned up as much as i could. I used 7 quarts of BMW OEM Oil for the 335i, then after the valve clean, switched to Liquimoly and used Liquimoly Jectron + Liquimoly interchangeably in between gas fillups. This has helped tremendously. With the use of the Cobb AP, i would never drive the car with the Oil Temp below 60. I live in the Northeast and we've had some cold winters, and the car was properly warmed up each time before driving (Debatable regarding idling, however i couldn't be satisfied driving the car with 28 F oil temps).

Coolant has been flushed three times, ONLY with OEM BMW Coolant + Distilled Water. Water Pump was bled properly as per BMW Guidelines, and works flawlessly. The Connector for the Thermostat to Water pump was kinked upon disassembly, so I had purchased all new components for the connector and fixed it to better than new. If you need receipts for the components, i'm sure I can dig them up, or if you take off the under-tray you will see the new components (water pump and thermostat) as well as the new connector.

The Suspension on the Sport Package 335i's is known to start clunking once it's getting older (80-90k mark), but this one has been surviving brilliantly. I do my utmost to avoid all potholes, although the Tri-State Area is a warzone after each winter with potholes. The Sway Bar Mounts, bushings and endlinks are all in good order.

I have the OEM 189's that come with the 335i Sport Package. 1 of the wheels has slight curbage, while the rest are all in good shape. The Tires on the 189's are Kumho Ecsta LE Sports. The Fronts are basically brand new, while the rears show some wear. They will be getting replaced with New Tires (Not purchased yet). Since this car is a RWD Car, it was of utmost important to buy a dedicated winter tire setup. The Wheels are Sport Edition Wheels (in black) 17x7 with 215mm wide Dunlop WinterSport 3D's. The winter setup is perfect, with narrow wheels allowing the car to cut through the snow with ease. I haven't gotten stuck with this set up in the snow, and it hasn't given me any problems. I will be taking them offmost likely in 2 weeks, so I will inspect if there are any nails, however i am very careful (although sometimes, theres no way to avoid).

The Engine runs smooth and as per above, I have done the necessary fixes that are needed for this car to be a reliable daily driver. I have all new belts, pulleys for the engine (will come with the car) so that when the belt is starting to look worn, you can replace all the pulleys and the belts. This was something for preventative maintenance that I bought, but havent had the chance to install yet. The car DOESNT NEED it done, I only got as a precaution. The Pesky Oil Filter and Oil Cooler housing gaskets were replaced with OEM units. The Oil Gasket was taken off the housing prior to the new gasket going on. All Coils were replaced with Genuine OEM BMW Ignition Coils, and have only used the OEM Spark Plugs every 15k miles.

The Exterior is I think above average for a car with 114k miles and 8 years old. There are rock chips on the hood, but nothing crazy. The BMW Performance front Lip was repainted as the previous owner had nicked the paint started peeling, so I just took it off and had it totally redone and resprayed with extra clear coat on it (since it takes the most abuse on a daily basis from rock chips/road debris/etc. There is one small door Ding on each door (from the same car in 2 days) but it isn't noticeable, and any reputable Paintless Dent Repair technician should be able to pop it out without breaking a sweat. The Exterior Trim has been painted Gloss Black, however, due to this brutal winter, there are a few chips in it and the aluminum trim is starting to show through. You can either remove all the black paint, or simply touch it up. The Rear Bumper has a a small indent from someone rear ending me. Not serious, in fact you cant even notice. The M3 Lip spoiler thats on there now is painted to match the car, however I will be taking it off infavor of a Carbon Fiber High Kick Rear Lip, but both will probably be included in the sale.

The Interior has held up well. VERY slight wear on the driver side left bolster, but other than that, no wear. All interior lights work, all leather seating is in mint condition. Both Seat Belt Extenders work. I do have a Passenger Side Floor mat, however my driver side floor mat was taken by someone, and I cannot find it. However, no wear on the carpet as the feet are on the hard plastic foot placement on the carpet. Headliner is clear, seats have no stains, carpet has no stains. New Clips in the Trim Pieces on the dashboard. There are small indents from the Seatbelt hitting the aluminum trim on the doors, however every other e92 ive seen has had these same nicks in the trim. The I-Drive Screen is clear and vibrant and the iDrive itself works great. I have replaced the trim on the steering wheel with a genuine BMW Alcantara Steering Wheel insert, as the stock trim was peeling (common for all 07-08's). The window/mirror switches on the Driver also were peeling, however, i managed to peel the rest of it off and it looks perfect now.

All in all, its a very solid car. If you have any gripes with it being a 2007, ask me any question you would like and I will happily answer it for you, to the best of my ability. I've seen firsthand more problematic 2008's than 2007's. This car has no open recalls, and still has 6k more miles to get a new HPFP, if needed.

I do have a number in mind. So I would like to see close to that number.

I will post up pictures once I upload them to the computer of all the points of the vehicle.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thanks

B

On Summers:

On Winter Tires Below:

In Winter Mode - Dunlop Wintersport 3D/Sport Edition Wheels

Last edited by boris; 03-30-2015 at 06:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2015, 07:28 PM   #2
FaIntX
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Interested in car would you be willing to ship?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
kreshnik.jusufi
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e46 2002

Very interested, I live in CT. My number is 203-207-1445. How can I contact you?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2015, 11:26 AM   #4
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep
Drives: E93 M3/Mk4 Supra/X6M

THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY?
INTERESTED. I would pay for shipping!
      04-07-2015, 05:41 PM   #5
Jitevashaat
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 08 335i

Is this still for sale? I had seen the previous post said it had been sold. Or maybe I'm just tripping. I am more than extremely interested in this deal
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #6
boris
Борис
United_States
Rep

Still For sale, however have put the car Back to stock.

I have all After market parts with it still, but will start posting them on the internet soon.

Returning everyones PM's now.

Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 09:49 AM   #7
dismantelope
Rep
Drives: is300

Nice looking car. Do you have any additional pictures? Located in Ohio.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 09:45 AM   #8
nuro365
Rep
Drives: 05' 325ci

Hi I am very interested. But I am not sure why can't I pm you. Could you PM me with your cell number?
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 11:59 AM   #9
g00b86
Private
Rep
Drives: E90

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 07:28 PM   #10
nuro365
Rep
Drives: 05' 325ci

Still available?????
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 11:35 AM   #11
Kashmoney
Rep
Drives: 335i E90

Hey can you text me @ 516-708-531
def interested let me know if it's till for sale.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #12
boris
Борис
United_States
Rep

Thanks for all the interest and all of the PM's. The car is now sold and most of the mods are for sale.

I have reached back to those who have sent me a PM regarding the modifications for sale.

Apologize in advance if it take a bit for me to respond, schedule is very hectic.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2015, 09:07 PM   #13
Gunner_27
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E53 X5 (4.8is)

I am interested in the MODs you may still have, I own a 2011 N55 335. Not sure what you have left in your used inventory, I you can let me know what you have will be much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2015, 02:17 PM   #14
JerryT
Banned
Rep
Drives: Supra

Dang just missed it.
Appreciate 0