E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > New Tuning Company

06-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
mschu19
Got Turbos?
Rep
Drives: 335 E92

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
New Tuning Company

Hey guys, i just wanted to tell you about this new company that was founded in chicago. It is called Elite Performance and they are a high quality tuning company. I am getting my car tuned tomorrow by them. I was looking at the maps that the tune comes with and it is unbelievable. This tuning software is straight from italy and it is top of the line. There are some maps that are in there that not one company has in the entire US. But anyway, the company can pretty much tune any car, but i talked to the owner and he said that the price of the tune will be $600 for a 335. This company is coming up strong and will be well known fast. If you have any questions are concerns about this company or you will want a tune, let me know, and we will meet and i can show you the tune on my car.

Thanks Alot
Matt
      06-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Where are they located? You were in the western burbs, right?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 07:48 AM   #3
timtech
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschu19 View Post
It is called Elite Performance and they are a high quality tuning company. I am getting my car tuned tomorrow by them.

What makes them a high quality tuning company? What kind of tuning equipment do they use? What areas of the DME do they have mapped out?

It would be great if they were a Shark installer.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #4
flukey
Go big or go home!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

do they have a website or contact number? i googled and couldn't seem to find anything...
      06-24-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
mschu19
Got Turbos?
Rep

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
the owner just got back from italy where he learned everything about the software and he worked with it in italy. right now their shop is being built so right now he has his tuning software with him so if he goes to meets, he can do it there. the tune itself takes bout an hour or so. he lives in hinsdale, but his shop will be in burr ridge. the tuning software i beieve the software is DimSport. the maps i saw was increasing the speed limiter, max speed limiter, torque limiter, rpm limiter, and more. i dont no what u mean by a shark installer but when he tunes it, there is no need to touch the ecu, it is plugged in and tuned through the OBD II i believe. also, their wibsite is in the making since he was in italy for 2 months. if u would like to see a list of cars they tune, let me know i will send u it. 630-981-4191 is his phone number. and his name is aleks. he also told me that if he gets 5 people tuned as a group buy, then the price of each tune drops 100$

thanks
Matt
      06-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #6
timtech
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

What I mean by Shark installer is if they became a shop that would offer the Shark tune like DMEtuning has.

Is Aleks a true tuner or is he getting this set of procedures from a tuner that is in Italy? I would be asking much deeper questions on the fields of the DME that they are touching and how they interoperate before going with an install. There are plenty of copied flashes out there. Can you ask him what the highest boost level their flashes offer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschu19 View Post
the owner just got back from italy where he learned everything about the software and he worked with it in italy. right now their shop is being built so right now he has his tuning software with him so if he goes to meets, he can do it there. the tune itself takes bout an hour or so. he lives in hinsdale, but his shop will be in burr ridge. the tuning software i beieve the software is DimSport. the maps i saw was increasing the speed limiter, max speed limiter, torque limiter, rpm limiter, and more. i dont no what u mean by a shark installer but when he tunes it, there is no need to touch the ecu, it is plugged in and tuned through the OBD II i believe. also, their wibsite is in the making since he was in italy for 2 months. if u would like to see a list of cars they tune, let me know i will send u it. 630-981-4191 is his phone number. and his name is aleks. he also told me that if he gets 5 people tuned as a group buy, then the price of each tune drops 100$

thanks
Matt
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #7
mschu19
Got Turbos?
Rep

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
im sorry i dont no wat a shark tune is. yes he is a true tuner. i mean he has done a bmw x5 4.4, 645ci, e55, 335, another e55, he is doing my 335 and my buddies gti today. if u want to pm me and ask me questions that way thats cool with me. ill try to answer as much as possible, and i will ask aleks any i dont no. right now i dont no the peak boost, but yesterday he said he will show me a graph that contains the 335 stock, my 335 with jb3(which i have now and selling) and then his tune. and he will show me the number comparison of all 3. like i said earlier i will probably be getting my tune TODAY so i can take you for a ride in my car with it, if u r interested in buying the tune. also, i think that when he goes to tune ur car he will tune ur car, take you for a ride, and see if u like it, if u do, u pay for it, if not, he will set it back to stock.

thanks
Matt
      07-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #8
mihailo
Private
Rep
Drives: 335xi, x5

Hey i got this tune and my car rides great and feels great.. and way faster!!
Highly recommended for any 335!!!

Mods:
Elite Performance Tune, M-Tech Front, M-Tech Rear Bumper, AFE Dual Cone Intake, AE Exhaust, HRE 840R
Appreciate 0