E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > whats the next cosmetic mod for me?

03-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
xpillzboyx
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 328i

whats the next cosmetic mod for me?

so as u can see in my signature i have an aw on black e90 sports spackage pretty well loaded with like navi and stuff if that matters.. so far ive done the following things:

blacklines
black grill
black and white emblems
led turn signals
led side markers
lux 5.0s
grey cf overlays

and on the way are
black shadow 328
luxer1 24 led dome lights for front and back

my question is what next besides rims? imma get rims soon so thats not the question. i want something that wont take away from the class of the car i don want it to look classy cuz i feel like cf spliiers that arent painted on like aw is ricey imo. looking to spend up to like 3-4 hunder

thx
|AW E90|Blacklines|Black and White Roundels|LUX 5.0|LED Front Turn Signals|LED Sidemarkers|Silver CF Overlays|Black 328 Emblem|Black Grill|LED Interior|15% Tints|19" Hyper Silver Maya STM's|Black Roof|
Appreciate 0