E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dubya

03-01-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Dubya

Can't find that original thread, so here's another article for all ya'll to ponder upon a star.

Video Shows Bush Heard Dire Warnings Ahead of Katrina
      03-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #2
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

I heard the people of New Orleans had a 10-year warning.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2006, 07:27 PM   #3
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
I heard the people of New Orleans had a 10-year warning.
More like a several hundred year warning.
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2006, 07:31 PM   #4
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdorn
More like a several hundred year warning.
But a 10 year DIRE warning.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2006, 07:32 PM   #5
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

i heard that the president is a liar

15% tint all round
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2006, 07:35 PM   #6
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

I heard that E90s smell like Adolf's mustache.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2006, 10:49 PM   #7
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
I heard that E90s smell like Adolf's mustache.

Fanatic Liberals love to claim that Bush is a retard but then accuse him of the most clever of conspiracy theories (like how bush planned 9/11).
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2006, 11:18 PM   #8
Oz
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, 2004 X5

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo

Fanatic Liberals love to claim that Bush is a retard but then accuse him of the most clever of conspiracy theories (like how bush planned 9/11).
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...13046180631815
      03-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #9
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

perhaps you can summarize it cause I doubt many people here have 90 mins to watch the whole thing.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 12:18 AM   #10
Oz
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, 2004 X5

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
perhaps you can summarize it cause I doubt many people here have 90 mins to watch the whole thing.
I think it's more meaningful if you do watch it..

PS. I don't believe this has anything to do with being a liberal or a conservative anyways..

Another one
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194

Enjoy
      03-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #11
cosmosblau
cunning, baffling, powerful
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 535i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:

I'm a conservative, and Bush is a retard.
      03-02-2006, 12:42 AM   #12
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz
I think it's more meaningful if you do watch it..

PS. I don't believe this has anything to do with being a liberal or a conservative anyways..

Another one
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194

Enjoy
Thanks Oz, I watched a little of this (15 mins) and I did not enjoy it

I'm a scientist and this is the most non-scientific crap I have ever seen. It is based largely on heresay and extremely fuzzy footage. You probably also embraced psycho Michael Moore's "wonderful" film. I think it is a disgrace that they dedicate it to the lives lost on 9/11. We literally have evidence for everything, the whole thing was caught on tape and we know that Islamofascists committed this mass murder. Everything is documented and there is real scientific, factual evidence for the events.

Hey Oz, can you give me some links for how America never landed on the moon or how the holocaust never happened? Because they are just as insane and prey upon people of weak intellect who live in an artificial reality where conspiracy is reality.

Its one thing to say Bush is an idiot or not as articulate as the other crooked politicians. Its another thing to claim or imply that our government killed thousands of americans and crippled its own economy.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 12:44 AM   #13
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

i hate bush.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 12:45 AM   #14
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosblau
Bush is a retard.

Maybe so but he surrounds himself with smart people. And when he says something, even though he is a "retard", he follows through with it. That gets my
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 12:47 AM   #15
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

You guys are being fooled, Bush is not a retard...haven't you guys seen "My Fellow Americans"? Dan Aykroyd...hellooooo!?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 01:20 AM   #16
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Maybe so but he surrounds himself with smart people.

Ya... this guy ->
      03-02-2006, 02:18 AM   #17
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Bush can kiss my

"It's totally wiped out. ... It's devastating, it's got to be doubly devastating on the ground." --turning to his aides while surveying Hurricane Katrina flood damage from Air Force One, Aug. 31, 2005

After every speech he gives, i usually just sit there and think wtf came out of his mouth, is that a word?.. duuuuuuuuuur...
      03-02-2006, 03:13 AM   #18
Muttley
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: VW MKIV GTI

Geeze...Politics and Religion..... gotta love the how it stirs things up, lol

Muttley
(staying neutral)
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 03:19 AM   #19
JB 330ci
Resident "Spook"
Rep
Drives: 03 330ci, 08 335i, 08 A5,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Bush can kiss my

"It's totally wiped out. ... It's devastating, it's got to be doubly devastating on the ground." --turning to his aides while surveying Hurricane Katrina flood damage from Air Force One, Aug. 31, 2005

After every speech he gives, i usually just sit there and think wtf came out of his mouth, is that a word?.. duuuuuuuuuur...

This isn't a Bush hating thread. I'm sure you guys can make your own thread for that occasion.

Back on Topic.

I'm not surprised he heard dire warnings of Katrina. Seriously I hear dire warnings of everything over here but you must put stuff in perspective. The president can do so much in a disaster. If you want to blame someone blame N.O. and that corrupt and inefficient government.

Building a city underwater is asking for trouble and they got it. No matter what YOU think, it was a risk with the placement of New Orleans and after dodging so many hurricanes N.O. finally got hit.

There is always a worst case, best case, and most likely scenario (course of action). If Katrina turned out to be a nothing the same people would be complaining about the massive buildup and waste of government funds for a minor disaster.

So in most cases the State and Local government prepare for the most likely course of action however this didn't happen. The most dangerous course of action took place resulting in what we see today.
Furthermore, during the evacuations order many people wanted to stay and ride out the storm after a mandatory evac order. And we wonder why so many people died. Mostly their own fault and ignorance.

New Orleans had years to repair or upgrade the levee system. They didn't do it and spent money somewhere else. The State and Local governments even screwed up a most likely scenario approach. The Federal government spent too much time fighting the state over jurisdiction, and other bureaucratic crap which should of disappeared in the wake of how major this hurricane was.

Bush can say "let there be light" but without electricity, no matter how hard he tries he can't turn on the light bulb. I don't think you can really blame the president for the Federal response. He declared it a federal disaster area right after the storm. That's should be all which is needed on his part. The president wasted time and money "visiting" the devastated areas and going on tours. Tours! Those people had better things to do than to provide security, photo-ops, and other crap for him.

My last case it the increasing racist comments from black idiots. I just can't believe some of those so called "civil rights" activists and what they say. I think all of us have heard the statements I'm talking about.

The government blew up the levees
Bush hates black people
We will build a black New Orleans....and other nonsense

These guys are some of the most racist black people ever and no one confronts them for their statements. hey continue to use organizations such as NAACP and keep screaming about racism and fighting for the "black man" give me a break. We know N.O. was one of the most corrupted and crime ridden city in the United States. I wonder if there is a corullation between the predomiently black population, level of income, education, and how badly the city was run. I bet that kind of study will never be published.

Perhaps in a perverse kind of way this will allow N.O. to rise above that and rebuild a much cleaner city.

In a way think about this, Blacks in this country are treated just like Muslims in a way...too afraid to make fun of or to really tell the entire story. Plus a majority of the Black people just go on riding along with these obsolete organizations and "civil rights" leaders well into the 21st century. When will the "Black" population finally realize the truth.

BTW my race should not be an issue. Should it? I can voice my opinion regardless of race right? RIGHT?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 10:39 AM   #20
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

No you're right, only like 20% of all black people in the US are sensible.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #21
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB 330ci
This isn't a Bush hating thread. I'm sure you guys can make your own thread for that occasion.

Back on Topic.

I'm not surprised he heard dire warnings of Katrina. Seriously I hear dire warnings of everything over here but you must put stuff in perspective. The president can do so much in a disaster. If you want to blame someone blame N.O. and that corrupt and inefficient government.

Building a city underwater is asking for trouble and they got it. No matter what YOU think, it was a risk with the placement of New Orleans and after dodging so many hurricanes N.O. finally got hit.

There is always a worst case, best case, and most likely scenario (course of action). If Katrina turned out to be a nothing the same people would be complaining about the massive buildup and waste of government funds for a minor disaster.

So in most cases the State and Local government prepare for the most likely course of action however this didn't happen. The most dangerous course of action took place resulting in what we see today.
Furthermore, during the evacuations order many people wanted to stay and ride out the storm after a mandatory evac order. And we wonder why so many people died. Mostly their own fault and ignorance.

New Orleans had years to repair or upgrade the levee system. They didn't do it and spent money somewhere else. The State and Local governments even screwed up a most likely scenario approach. The Federal government spent too much time fighting the state over jurisdiction, and other bureaucratic crap which should of disappeared in the wake of how major this hurricane was.

Bush can say "let there be light" but without electricity, no matter how hard he tries he can't turn on the light bulb. I don't think you can really blame the president for the Federal response. He declared it a federal disaster area right after the storm. That's should be all which is needed on his part. The president wasted time and money "visiting" the devastated areas and going on tours. Tours! Those people had better things to do than to provide security, photo-ops, and other crap for him.

My last case it the increasing racist comments from black idiots. I just can't believe some of those so called "civil rights" activists and what they say. I think all of us have heard the statements I'm talking about.

The government blew up the levees
Bush hates black people
We will build a black New Orleans....and other nonsense

These guys are some of the most racist black people ever and no one confronts them for their statements. hey continue to use organizations such as NAACP and keep screaming about racism and fighting for the "black man" give me a break. We know N.O. was one of the most corrupted and crime ridden city in the United States. I wonder if there is a corullation between the predomiently black population, level of income, education, and how badly the city was run. I bet that kind of study will never be published.

Perhaps in a perverse kind of way this will allow N.O. to rise above that and rebuild a much cleaner city.

In a way think about this, Blacks in this country are treated just like Muslims in a way...too afraid to make fun of or to really tell the entire story. Plus a majority of the Black people just go on riding along with these obsolete organizations and "civil rights" leaders well into the 21st century. When will the "Black" population finally realize the truth.

BTW my race should not be an issue. Should it? I can voice my opinion regardless of race right? RIGHT?
Brilliant post. It's easy to point a finger at Bush or make fun of his low IQ. These days it is fashionable and cool to make fun of Bush. It makes you look smarter (to some I guess).
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2006, 10:42 AM   #22
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Most Americans have the same level IQ as Bush, if not lower.
Appreciate 0