E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 e90 335d 90,000mi Sport kg, Premium Pkg, Harman/Kardon Sound

09-27-2019, 01:30 PM   #1
janboshoff
Rep
Drives: BMW 2011 335d

2011 e90 335d 90,000mi Sport kg, Premium Pkg, Harman/Kardon Sound

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,700.00

Item Interest
Car is Metallic Space Grey with Dakota Black leather interior. Cold Weather Package (heated seats, heated steering wheel), Navigation Package, Upgraded sound system (sounds amazing - Harman/Kardon speakers), Premium Package. Paddle shifters on the steering wheel. I Can provide more pictures on request.

Car has been excellently maintained, mostly at the dealership and garage-kept ever since I bought it as a CPO 5 years ago. Recently ran into a HPFP issue (see below). It is now fitted with:
- New injectors x 6
- New HP fuel pump
- New LP fuel pump
- Freshly cleaned (baked out) DPF
- Freshly completed air intake carbon build-up removal, walnut blasting of the intake valves.
- New SCR active tank (warranty replacement in January)

I also replaced the MULF2 when I first bought the car - upgraded it to allow bluetooth audio streaming from my phone - seamlessly integrated into the CIC.

This car has tricky issue with the fuel system which requires further diagnosis. I would be happy to assist in this regard with as much information as I can. You can read all about it over in the M57 forum under "Saga: Cleaning fuel system after high pressure fuel pump". The asking price reflects a significant discount over what it is worth without the issue, and you might be able to fix it for next to nothing. Other than this fuel rail pressure control issue, the car is in excellent condition.

I have a 16yr old in the house, and my insurance just shot through the roof with this car. I hate to have to let it go before I got to the bottom of the issue, but need to let it go.

Attached Images

Last edited by janboshoff; 09-27-2019 at 01:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2019, 03:49 PM   #2
janboshoff
Rep
Drives: BMW 2011 335d

I have listed the vehicles also on eBay. Please see below posting for more pictures and additional detail on the fuel problem.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183992968197
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2020, 05:25 PM   #3
MDeeJs
Martin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 435i, 335d, 2x35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by janboshoff View Post
I have listed the vehicles also on eBay. Please see below posting for more pictures and additional detail on the fuel problem.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183992968197
is it still for sale?
Appreciate 0