E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > List of options...?

12-16-2013, 05:48 AM   #1
Hennessey
Private
Rep
Drives: E90LCI

List of options...?

Hello everyone,

right, 1st off i have been looking on the forum for this but i cant seem to find exactly what i am looking for.

has anybody got/know of, a complete list of the things to do in the hidden menu on the E90LCI with iDrive?

i have found alot of posts which tells you how to activate the menu but there seems to be two ways... through the iDrive or through the cluster.

what im looking for is a list of the different things that you can do through the iDrive and a list of things you can do through the cluster....

i know this might seem like a stupid thing to be asking but i have read that you can activate some cool features through these options, but i would just like to know what i can activate and how to do it....

apologizes if this has been posted before
Appreciate 0