E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > BMW Mississauga service let down!

07-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #23
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E93 M3, '12 750ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by homydevil View Post
1st thing off the car was the covers
Any updates on the wheels?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #24
homydevil
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Any updates on the wheels?
Hey Vert
Believe it or not it has been 3 and a half weeks, including the one week they kept the car as they had already put the wheel on it and were not getting paid by the insurance. Later I told em to keep the wheel and let my car go.

I guess call backs have become a thing of the past. I left a message a few times but the only way to get the hold of em was to to go in my self.
      07-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #25
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Hey Vert
Believe it or not it has been 3 and a half weeks, including the one week they kept the car as they had already put the wheel on it and were not getting paid by the insurance. Later I told em to keep the wheel and let my car go.

I guess call backs have become a thing of the past. I left a message a few times but the only way to get the hold of em was to to go in my self.
Thats ridiculous?

Who are you dealing with over there? and what exactly happened?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #26
bolty
/r/trees
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 335xi

Quote:
Hey Vert

wow man. I honestly considered the tire insurance when they offered it to me at Mississauga. In fact, I told my CA that I would take it, only to change my mind when I went to sign the paper work. This caused them to take a shit fit, and they tried tons of passive aggressive tactics to get me to change my mind. At the end of the day, my CA ended not liking me, and the Sales Manager threw a tantrum at me.

I'll never go back there again for anything.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 08:14 AM   #27
Bladerunner
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 335xi

Well I finally got my car back on Monday, they replaced another module. They had a problem coding it on Friday so they left it for Monday. I'm just happy I got it back, over all the service was very much a dissapointment. The only positive was that they ran a 323 out to me on Friday cuz they knew I wasn't happy with the KIA for the wknd. It was a nice test drive and all I can say is I'm glad I didn't get the 323, my grandmother could walk faster then that thing, acceleration sucks!
I still don't understand why a service rep refuses to answer his phone or return msgs in a timely manner. I must have called 10 times and left 3 msg, before I finally got him! You would think a guy who just spent 4 Grand 2months earlier on a rim pkg would get some decent service. The only guy who seems to care about customers in that place is Krishna!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #28
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

i think unless for emergencies, ill be taking my car to john holtz bmw in rochester ny as they had been great in the past
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #29
homydevil
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
Well I finally got my car back on Monday, they replaced another module. They had a problem coding it on Friday so they left it for Monday. I'm just happy I got it back, over all the service was very much a dissapointment. The only positive was that they ran a 323 out to me on Friday cuz they knew I wasn't happy with the KIA for the wknd. It was a nice test drive and all I can say is I'm glad I didn't get the 323, my grandmother could walk faster then that thing, acceleration sucks!
I still don't understand why a service rep refuses to answer his phone or return msgs in a timely manner. I must have called 10 times and left 3 msg, before I finally got him! You would think a guy who just spent 4 Grand 2months earlier on a rim pkg would get some decent service. The only guy who seems to care about customers in that place is Krishna!
Exactly my experience!
Its like trying to get a hold of the CEO of a bank, and there is an unsurpassed agony that you feel when U give em 90+ k of buisness on this one car and they don't bother even after you leave several messages!
      07-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #30
homydevil
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Thats ridiculous?

Who are you dealing with over there? and what exactly happened?
I dealt with chris and due to his-self being a nubee, I am now dealing with Ian
I have a bent inner lip which you can feel with each rotation of the wheel and the incurance refused to cover cuz the tire is holding air, while the back of the warranty clearly reads, will repair or replace if not cosmetic damage.
The rep called some one in BMW who tells the warranty guys what to do. He has been waiting to hear from him since, at least that is what I was told. Now I dont even get a callback when I leave a message. There is no decency left in this world any more
      07-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #31
Bladerunner
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 335xi

Quote:
I have a bent inner lip which you can feel with each rotation of the wheel and the incurance refused to cover cuz the tire is holding air, while the back of the warranty clearly reads, will repair or replace if not cosmetic damage.
The rep called some one in BMW who tells the warranty guys what to do. He has been waiting to hear from him since, at least that is what I was told. Now I dont even get a callback when I leave a message. There is no decency left in this world any more
He doesn't return my msgs either!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 05:41 PM   #32
homydevil
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
He doesn't return my msgs either!
And you know the fact that makes it more malicious is the lack of remorse upon one's actions! once i get fed up of calling and finally make my way to the dealer and see these guys, its as if they never did anything wrong!
      07-28-2010, 06:06 PM   #33
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolty View Post
wow man. I honestly considered the tire insurance when they offered it to me at Mississauga. In fact, I told my CA that I would take it, only to change my mind when I went to sign the paper work. This caused them to take a shit fit, and they tried tons of passive aggressive tactics to get me to change my mind. At the end of the day, my CA ended not liking me, and the Sales Manager threw a tantrum at me.

I'll never go back there again for anything.
Was it Frank Suppa the Sales Manager?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 06:07 PM   #34
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Yes this insurance shouldn't be sold in the first place, if they cant cover the claims!

I deal with Tania or the manager directly, because most of the other guys are too new and have no clue whats going on!

Good luck...keep me posted!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 09:43 AM   #35
BRAISKI
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi e92 M-Pak

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [7.00]
So I just called BMW Mississauga to check for the Performance Exhaust price was the same, as figured BUT their labour is crazy! They said that it will take 3-4 hrs to install the exhaust!!! WTF!

While I called 4 dealers yesterday and they said it will take 1.5 hrs to install.
Appreciate 0