Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Wheel spacers - easiest way to improve the look?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #45
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 18 Tanzanite Blue F80 ZCP

From what i've been reading, the fronts of the pre/post e90's are the same sizing... its only the rear track that is different, and the preLci cars can run more aggressive stuff...

So if 15 is pushing it on on the front 12 should probably be perfect for me.

The rear is the main big question... we'll see...
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #46
MonacoBlueE90
Colonel
Finland
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320D Half-LCI

Few questions about spacers and bolts.

How long bolts do i need with 10mm spacer to REAR? If im not totally wrong stock bolts thread is 25mm long? So is thread length 37mm all right?

And because the bolts im going to use are silver im going to buy new ones to front also. Can i use bolts that has thread length 26mm?

Is this correct bolt for Bmw e90 Pre-lci

Conical seat 60 degrees 12x1.5??

Can i use hub centric ring with 10mm spacer?My winter wheels are 74.1mm and i want the spacer to be 72.6, because im going to try to use them with my summer setup also.