E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > CCC > CIC Re Enabling PDC and 6FL Help! (Also on M3Post)

07-17-2015, 09:26 PM   #1
dfjaws
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 / E86 M Coupe

CCC > CIC Re Enabling PDC and 6FL Help! (Also on M3Post)

Hey Everyone!

Recently I installed a full CIC retrofit into my 2008 M3 sedan. My sedan was fully loaded but the CIC was coded for a car that didn't have some of what I have. I managed to enable M Drive and Sat Radio but I am having trouble getting the CIC to see that I have PDC and 6FL (the armrest USB I use to connect my iPhone with the Y cable).

Here is where I'm at with the PDC; I believe I have found the rear PDC line in the CIC module but I don't know what to change it to. Right now it says,
Quote:
PDC_SENSOR_HINTEN
kein_sensor
I have no clue what I need to change 'kein_sensor' to. I've tried aktiv, mit_sensor, etc. but nothing seems to work.

Here is where I'm at with 6FL; I have no idea. Nothing in the module jumps out to me as having to do with it and I can't seem to find any information on it either.

Any help would be appreciated!

TL;DR: I retrofitted CIC into my factory CCC car and am having trouble re enabling PDC and 6FL

P.S. If there is someone out there with an E90 similar to mine (with CIC, PDC, etc. and no combox) that would be willing to copy the text off of their CIC module FSW PSW.MAN file so I can have something to compare to I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks Everybody!
      07-17-2015, 10:05 PM   #2
dfjaws
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

UPDATE!

I managed to get the armrest USB functioning perfectly by changing the follow two items from 'nicht_aktiv' to 'aktiv'. Now to continue the battle with PDC!

Quote:
CDMM_USB
aktiv
CDMM_USB_AUDIO_SINGLE
aktiv
      07-18-2015, 02:52 AM   #3
Dtype
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 320d

Send me your trc file.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2015, 10:08 AM   #4
dfjaws
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtype View Post
Send me your trc file.
Do you have an email I can send it to? Thanks!
      07-19-2015, 09:24 AM   #5
glachhman2
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

All you needed to do was update your VO date and add in a couple options and everything would work when you vo code it.

For pdc to work you just need to move up the vo and code it with a blank man file
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2015, 04:59 AM   #6
Teq
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

Add one of the following to your vo and code by default. That it no battle needed or whatsoever.

S507 PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC), REAR
S508 PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC)
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2015, 09:04 AM   #7
djkevinnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i FBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by glachhman2 View Post
All you needed to do was update your VO date and add in a couple options and everything would work when you vo code it.

For pdc to work you just need to move up the vo and code it with a blank man file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teq View Post
Add one of the following to your vo and code by default. That it no battle needed or whatsoever.

S507 PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC), REAR
S508 PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC)
These. I do not recommend modifying the trace itself since you may forget some options and things will not work. Code the CIC with the correct VO options and you can modify the trace after for the fun features.
e90 jet black on terra//pure stage 2//fuel-it stage 3 lpfp & pi w. return//motiv tuned//vrsf dps//vtt inlets & outlets//helix fmic // er w. hks bov // bms dcis // spec stage 3+ w. mfactory smfw // cdv delete // clutch stopper // kw v1 // m3 control arms // whiteline fsb // cic|combox|backup camera retrofit // m3 headliner retrofit
Appreciate 0