E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > Did Vishnu go out of business?

10-26-2012, 02:42 AM   #45
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skioutwest View Post
Let's just start posting all our n55 questions on the n54 forum....maybe Shiv will see them.

I was one of the first n55 Proceed owners (v4).... By the time Vishnu gets their act together, my lease will be up....

-Mark
you guys might as well. i fell bad for you guys sitting here with no answers or anything. I emailed Shiv twice already and have not seen a reply in almost 2-3 weeks. It took a few days too for Robert at Vishnu to answer an email I sent. Good luck guys and hopefully we'll all get our answers.

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #46
daixloxbmw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Corvette Grand Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett@Vishnu View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to reassure you that we are most definitely still in business. If you have any sort of questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call during normal business hours (M-F 8:30-4:30 PST) if you can leave a message we will DEFINITELY be able to give you a call back before the end of the work day, guaranteed. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of emails, it is sometime difficult for us to respond in a timely manner but rest assured, you have not been forgotten.

We have recently got out N55 back at Vishnu HQ after a considerable amount of downtime. Also, since the N54 VFF700 is currently being fitted with a roll cage we have shifted our focus to meeting your demands. With the newly serviced/updated DME we are currently developing an update that will curb most of the frustration mentioned above.

If any of you that are experiencing problems and are local to us, please feel free to schedule an appointment so we can do some investigation of the problems that may be occurring. We have thoroughly tested our shop car with no fault, so if anyone is experiencing ongoing problems with the PROcede tune, PLEASE contact us and we will make it worth your while.

We at Vishnu Performance appreciate your patience as we continue our research and development.

If you decide to stay with us, i can assure you that we are constantly working to push the state of the art of this platform and you can expect an update from shiv personally in the near future.
So... over a month later... still no update from Shiv and still no update from anyone from the Vishnu team...

A thread started earlier this week, specifically calling out Vishnu and how their customer service sucks:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=765275

Still no official response from the Vishnu team. It's like they just gave up on the N55, meanwhile they remain very active in the N54 community with several posts per day.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #47
Slops
Major General
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2005 C55 AMG

i've put my 2c into that thread...

Oh and did you guys see what they are working on now...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Appreciate 0