E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan Automatic - Leman Blue - Bolt-Ons - KW V3 - Stop-Tech

10-26-2019, 05:40 PM   #1
Slav_Squat
Rep
Drives: '00 S4/ '13 X5 Diesel

Garage List
2000 Audi S4  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan Automatic - Leman Blue - Bolt-Ons - KW V3 - Stop-Tech

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Please contact about questions, but please read the full ad first.

Rare Fully Loaded Except ACC Leman Bleu Over White Dakota Leather E90 335i X-Drive.

M-Sport Package - Premium Package - Cold Weather Package - CIC -X-Drive - Logic 7 Surround Sound

Full Bolt On 335 N54 (A Legend)

~80,600 Miles

Automatic 6 Speed ZF Transmission

Beluga Racing Downpipes Mated to BMW Performance Exhaust.
BMS Intakes
Phoenix Racing Aluminum ChargePipe W/ BOV
AMS Intercooler
STOPTECH Big Brake Kit Front & Rear (~8mm out of 10 in life remaining)
KW V3 Coilovers
Duck Tail Integrated Rear Trunk (Carbon Fiber)
Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps & Kidney Grills
Walbro Stage 2 Low Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade
12.5MM Rear Wheel Spacers
LED License Plate Lights
BMS Catch Can System

Recent Maintenance:

Valve Cover Gasket
Index 12 Injectors
HPFP
Oil Change W/ OEM Filter & 5W30 Oil
Front Sway Bar Bushings
Recent Buff & Polish

Story:
I bought this car from California with a salvage title due to VANDALISM.
Vandalism was indicated by markings of the fuel system. When I received the vehicle It was running awkward on start up and choked. Checking fuel pressure through INPA, found that the HPFP had failed. I replaced the HPFP and after that received codes of misfires through INPA and replaced injectors with new seals and index 12 injectors (Videos can be provided of the original injectors leaking). Nice thing is that those items are still under warranty for another year or until 120,000 miles through BMW.

Obviously for a 9 year old car, it isn't perfect especially being from California. Road rash on the front bumper. Downpipes touch the subframe so there is a little extra NVH in the cabin (Never enough to bother me) (Also beluga downpipes would not have been my choice if I had been the one installing...). Front coilovers have a faint squeak on very harsh bumps in the road when cold (Common issue of coil binding on KW V3's for X-Drive, read about it on the forums, even KW admitted it was a problem in early production but does not affect function). Other than that, it is SOLID.

Car comes with some nearly new turbos that I picked up from E90post forum that I was planning on putting in for preventative maintenance but never got around to it. There are NO 30FF codes nor smoke. Boost is good. Does NOT consume oil. I spend lots of miles driving between Nebraska and Colorado, and the oil level never shifted from maximum. Please contact about questions, but please read the full ad first.

Rare Fully Loaded Except ACC Leman Bleu Over White Dakota Leather E90 335i X-Drive.

M-Sport Package - Premium Package - Cold Weather Package - CIC -X-Drive - Logic 7 Surround Sound

Full Bolt On 335 N54 (A Legend)

~80,600 Miles

Automatic 6 Speed ZF Transmission

Beluga Racing Downpipes Mated to BMW Performance Exhaust.
BMS Intakes
Phoenix Racing Aluminum ChargePipe W/ BOV
AMS Intercooler
STOPTECH Big Brake Kit Front & Rear (~8mm out of 10 in life remaining)
KW V3 Coilovers
Duck Tail Integrated Rear Trunk (Carbon Fiber)
Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps & Kidney Grills
Walbro Stage 2 Low Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade
12.5MM Rear Wheel Spacers
LED License Plate Lights
BMS Catch Can System

Recent Maintenance:

Valve Cover Gasket
Index 12 Injectors
HPFP
Oil Change W/ OEM Filter & 5W30 Oil
Front Sway Bar Bushings
Recent Buff & Polish

Story:
I bought this car from California with a salvage title due to VANDALISM.
Vandalism was indicated by markings of the fuel system. When I received the vehicle It was running awkward on start up and choked. Checking fuel pressure through INPA, found that the HPFP had failed. I replaced the HPFP and after that received codes of misfires through INPA and replaced injectors with new seals and index 12 injectors (Videos can be provided of the original injectors leaking). Nice thing is that those items are still under warranty for another year or until 120,000 miles through BMW.

Obviously for a 9 year old car, it isn't perfect especially being from California. Road rash on the front bumper. Downpipes touch the subframe so there is a little extra NVH in the cabin (Never enough to bother me) (Also beluga downpipes would not have been my choice if I had been the one installing...). Front coilovers have a faint squeak on very harsh bumps in the road when cold (Common issue of coil binding on KW V3's for X-Drive, read about it on the forums, even KW admitted it was a problem in early production but does not affect function). Other than that, it is SOLID.

Car comes with some nearly new turbos that I picked up from E90post forum that I was planning on putting in for preventative maintenance but never got around to it. There are NO 30FF codes nor smoke. Boost is good. Does NOT consume oil. I spend lots of miles driving between Nebraska and Colorado, and the oil level never shifted from maximum.

Attached Images

10-30-2019, 05:35 PM   #2
redwildcat17
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i xdrive m sport

Interested in trading coilovers for stock e90 m sport xdrive suspension? Money on my end obviously
Appreciate 0