E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 335xi coupe Black/Black

01-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Ariworld
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Black on Black 335xi coupe

2008 335xi coupe Black/Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19.00

Item Interest
Check out the CL add here with the pictures:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...533599653.html

Ive had this car for just over a couple of months and absolutely love it. The car has NO LEINS and the title is in hand and clean. Im selling it bc I have a truck and dont need a 4wheel drive, Im quitting my job and going after my Masters and have decided to get an E46 M3 instead. This 4-wheel drive coupe is one amazing machine! Im sure if your looking for a BMW, you already know what makes these cars simply amazing. I also have OEM BMW M3 19inch wheels, if interested. If interested in the Wheels then we can negotiate that as well. The car has just over 70K Miles.

Remember, winter is around the corner and 4 wheel drive is a necessity in these areas!

This BMW is fully loaded, has every feature available with the exception of the "Keyless engine start/stop feature". Here are some features to list:

BMW Performance Package with Steering wheel shift changers and DynamicSport Mode
REMUS RACE QUAD EXHAUST. Put on 2 months, the car sounds flawless with this performance upgrade in Sport mode. It sounds very clean and has a low rumble when cruising.

Built-in XM Radio
Navi With real time traffic reporting and Smart Guidance (to automatically avoid traffic)
iDrive
Dual Zone A/C control.
USB/Earphones ports for ipod integration
automatic windshield wipers
1-button auto folding side view mirrors
Bluetooth and Easy phone integration
Voice-Commanded iDrive features. Voice commanding CD/Radio/Phone dialing/Navigation
3 level optioned heated seats
Push Start engine
Automatic Lights
Adaptive Assist Xenon HID Lights (they turn with your steering wheel to see down a cornering road!!!)
8000K White Angel Eye Rings (Daytime running lights)
Yellow HID Xeon Fog Lights

Bottom line, the car is fully loaded and has the additional performance features to make it worth that much more. Please reply to this email and i will respond as soon as i read the inquiry. or just Text Me 703-587-8544

I'd rather not hassle or haggle over the price. First person who wants the car, will driver away a happy camper! I will accommodate offers, so shoot me an email at abdibrahim03@gmail.com or just text me!

Appreciate 0