E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Black E90 Build

03-23-2017, 05:14 PM   #23
jtt328
Private
Rep
Drives: 328I

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90bimmer_GTA View Post
Is that just stock height? No springs or coils?
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_330i View Post
No problem. If you find out what kind of suspension is on the car, you should post it here, since I think it looks great. Interested to see how the build comes along.
I stand corrected it's not the stock height:

H&R Sport Springs
H&R D/Z
KBA 91042
29187 HA/R (This was off passenger rear)

I haven't been able to determine what the D/Z means/represents. All the pictures I've seen of the sport springs have I/X on the front springs and O/S on the rear spring.

I found the numbers above on the rear spring. Stock shocks so that'll be upgraded sooner than later.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2017, 10:49 PM   #24
EJosh
Rep
Drives: bmw 318i

Thumbs up

I like the first picture showing that shit does happen haha But nice clean up!!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 12:04 PM   #25
Dan Bilzerian
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 325i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtt328 View Post
Well you and Blueeyes must be far more intelligent than me cause I don't quite follow your logic. After all I am just an ig-nant ghetto-ite living in da hood. You're also being too kind. I've been going for the 90's Honda Accord style so I guess I need to get more ghetto. "Momma we need more baking soda in da crack rock. We not ghetto enough!"

I happen to like everything I've done so far and will continue to do what I want. What's even better for everyone, it's my car! So you don't have to live with the decisions I've made. How awesome is that?!

Feel free to continue reading the thread or not. If you don't like anything, that's totally fine but no need to tell me. Save yourself the time and effort of responding.

Thanks again for your wonderful support!
Too late, also I'm going to continue to tell you.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #26
jtt328
Private
Rep
Drives: 328I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bilzerian View Post
Too late, also I'm going to continue to tell you.
Awesome! I can't wait. I will definitely let you know when I get my coffee can muffler, oversized wing, and HP adding stickers.

You'll be super excited to know that my M335xi SS badges in orange carbon fiber were delivered today! I can text you pics if you can't wait till then for them.

I've always wanted a bff pen pal!! You have no idea how excited I am that I get THE Dan Bilzerian as my bff pen pal!! I follow all of your instagram posts and have all of your WSOP tournaments recorded! I'm your biggest fan!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 08:52 PM   #27
pajuis
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtt328 View Post
Awesome! I can't wait. I will definitely let you know when I get my coffee can muffler, oversized wing, and HP adding stickers.

You'll be super excited to know that my M335xi SS badges in orange carbon fiber were delivered today! I can text you pics if you can't wait till then for them.

I've always wanted a bff pen pal!! You have no idea how excited I am that I get THE Dan Bilzerian as my bff pen pal!! I follow all of your instagram posts and have all of your WSOP tournaments recorded! I'm your biggest fan!
Dude, you sound retarded. Don't mind the trolls and immature people on here. I know it's not easy but just ignore them. Keep us updated on your build. I have a black E90 myself so let me know if you need any advise.
Appreciate 0