E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > 2011 NFL Regular Season Chat Thread...

01-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #309
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
lol at Giants fan in this thread. Do you honestly believe your team is the best in the NFC East right now? With all the injuries?

I can admit they Eagles blew the season due to turnovers and mistakes but please dont tell me you truly believe in the Giants being more than wildcard team at best.
Do I honestly believe my team is the best in the NFC East? I don't have to believe anything... The standings speak for themselves, don't they? Injuries? You are complaining about injuries? Was this the first season you have ever watched football? Every team has injuries. That's why they always say the team that stays healthy the longest has the best chance of winning the Super Bowl..

You Philadelphia fans are the worst... seriously. Your season has been over for the last 8 weeks and you still think your team deserves consideration.. It's over.. the fat lady is singing. The Giants won the Division. Move on.. Time go to watch some Flyers hockey..
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #310
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
Rep
Drives: Pending Order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Do I honestly believe my team is the best in the NFC East? I don't have to believe anything... The standings speak for themselves, don't they? Injuries? You are complaining about injuries? Was this the first season you have ever watched football? Every team has injuries. That's why they always say the team that stays healthy the longest has the best chance of winning the Super Bowl..

You Philadelphia fans are the worst... seriously. Your season has been over for the last 8 weeks and you still think your team deserves consideration.. It's over.. the fat lady is singing. The Giants won the Division. Move on.. Time go to watch some Flyers hockey..

ummmm what? Your team is not the healthiest....Face it your team isnt super bowl caliber this year. You cant even admit it. That's the worst part. I never said the Eagles would win the bowl but they are a better team than the Giants (The games they played together speak for themselves). If you want a championship go watch the yankees try and buy one and still fail.

LOL @ NY egos

I enjoy this!
Pending- Something New and BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #311
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
So you are saying your couldnt win the division vs a down sydrome lead giants team?

sup?

Nope we couldnt, we messed up way to early in the year. The Giants are the only one in the division that I think are evenly matched since they beat us early on but end of the season once we got out act together I think the Eagles are better team. Our 4th qtr fucks up prevented us from making the playoffs.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #312
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
ummmm what? Your team is not the healthiest....Face it your team isnt super bowl caliber this year. You cant even admit it. That's the worst part. I never said the Eagles would win the bowl but they are a better team than the Giants (The games they played together speak for themselves). If you want a championship go watch the yankees try and buy one and still fail.

LOL @ NY egos

I enjoy this!
The tears must be making it difficult for you to read properly...

I never said the Giants were Super Bowl contenders. Since you decided to blame your woes on injuries... I said,
Quote:
That's why they always say the team that stays healthy the longest has the best chance of winning the Super Bowl..
You are so upset that your team amounted to nothing this season that you are bashing the Division champs in order to cope with the pain..

Ohhh and btw, your team isn't better than the Giants... Because if they were, they would have made the playoffs.. But they didn't...

Better luck next season...
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #313
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
The tears must be making it difficult for you to read properly...

I never said the Giants were Super Bowl contenders. Since you decided to blame your woes on injuries... I said,

You are so upset that your team amounted to nothing this season that you are bashing the Division champs in order to cope with the pain..

Ohhh and btw, your team isn't better than the Giants... Because if they were, they would have made the playoffs.. But they didn't...

Better luck next season...
I was saying the Giants are not contenders due to injuries (mainly DBs). The Eagles played poorly and blew to many games early in the season. I cant root for another East team its just not in me to do so. I look forward to next season as always to continue the trash talk! Personally I would like to see the Texans pull it off but not with Delhomme or Yates at the helm. Packers seem like the mostly likely winners at this point.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #314
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535xi

Quote:

LOL @ NY egos

I enjoy this!
Lets break these brilliant statements down

Your team is not the healthiest No not at all but they still put a team on the field that was capable of winning the division

Face it your team isnt super bowl caliber this year
We will see, they are in the playoffs so they have a chance, the Eggles cannot because they are playing golf

(The games they played together speak for themselves)
We split the series and Cruz OWNED Nmandi both games

If you want a championship go watch the yankees try and buy one and still fail.
27 rings, Phillies 2.....Eagles 0

Quote:
I was saying the Giants are not contenders due to injuries (mainly DBs). The Eagles played poorly and blew to many games early in the season. I cant root for another East team its just not in me to do so. I look forward to next season as always to continue the trash talk! Personally I would like to see the Texans pull it off but not with Delhomme or Yates at the helm. Packers seem like the mostly likely winners at this point.
I was saying the Giants are not contenders due to injuries (mainly DBs)
Take a look at your deam team DB's ...how did that work for ya?

I look forward to next season as always to continue the trash talk!
Just like every year...wait till next year
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #315
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
Rep

Garage List
Nope ill keep it going because I enjoy it and the responses make me laugh.

Eagles will get there some day.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 11:06 PM   #316
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:

keyword...

i dont give a fuck what you guys says. Cowboys are the best team in NFC EAST.

Just kidding we suck.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #317
Endless619
DHS
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Its funny I am a Giants fan from the Phil Simms days and have to admit they are not a Super Bowl contender this year. I am glad they made it into the Postseason, but may not make it past the Divisonal Round. lol

Honestly, the reality of it is the winner of the New Orleans Saints VS Green Bay NFC title game will pretty much be the Super Bowl Champ. The AFC is way to weak this year. Brees has already shredded the New England secondary before and he is even better this year. New England is not really a threat, regardless this year. Baltimore looks hungry, but again on the road they look beat up.

Don't get me wrong the New York Giants can beat Green Bay on a good day and should have earlier this year but they cannot stop the Saints. Both season games they have been pretty much blown out at New Orleans.

San Francisco should be exiting the playoffs in the Divisional round and is expected. They had one of the easiest schedules just like Atlanta had last year. Look at them, one and done. Same shit here.
I am already looking forward to the 49ers preseason games since I will be down in the area this Summer.

Last edited by Endless619; 01-03-2012 at 02:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 02:11 AM   #318
Endless619
DHS
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:

Probably not in the next 5 years/seasons. I have some hope for them though.

And the Giants IMO were at the top of the NFC East division. Dallas needs better coaching, plain and simple. They have the talent. Washington, uhh, no comment, and the Eagles are up there too.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #319
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Heh, it must feel good to share that mantra with the Lions, eh?
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #320
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Matt Flynn....?
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 08:45 AM   #321
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Matt Flynn....?
Alphonso Smith.

Did you watch the game? The guy gave up on plays when the ball was in the air and he was in good position.... It doesn't make sense. Houston does the same damn thing. I don't know why our corners always suck so bad. I see Goodman making decent plays over in Denver and I remember that dude was about as useful as a crackhead when he was on our roster....

Also, I think both teams brought the wrong cleats to the game. DBs on both sides were having trouble keeping their footing, especially for us. Can't blame the field for that though.

I have to roll my eyes at this Flynn sausage gobbling contest in the media though. Any team with half decent receivers and an O-line that performed as well as GB's did on Sunday would rip us a new asshole with that game plan, provided their QB does a relatively good job of just putting the ball in the air. Our secondary is terrible, especially without Delmas. However, the biggest disappointment in my mind was the complete lack of pressure from our vaunted D-line. Schwartz better be cracking some skulls in that locker room.

Brees is going to rape us.

And oh yeah, probably the worst officiated game I've ever seen, but that's not why we lost. CJ straight dropped a TD pass on third down, Hanson missed a FG from 39 yards after making 29 straight from 39 or less, and Flynn threw for 480 against us. No excuse for any of that. However, it would have been a nice bonus to not get fucked by the refs too. We were already doing a good enough job of beating ourselves.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #322
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
Dallas needs better coaching, plain and simple. They have the talent.
and a new general manager
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 09:00 AM   #323
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
....and Matt Damon threw for 480 against us. No excuse for any of that.....
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #324
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

LOL^
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #325
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
F the dream team, Vince Young needs to go. I still stand behind the Eagles right now being the best team in the NFC East.

Giants are not in the playoff yet....also whoever loses falls behind the Eagles in the division standings.....oh no what you would you say then Giants fans? Be proud of your 3-3 division record if you win and a wildcard exit from the playoffs
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #326
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
Rep

Garage List
LOL....I have to admit the Giants played very well today. That D stepped up bigtime
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #327
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

Looking forward to packers giants. Should be a great game.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #328
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nda...ings-up,27030/
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #329
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Well that Niners-Saints game was one of the best in playoff history.
      01-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #330
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Zoiks, Pats kicked Bronco butt, 35-7. I'd be happy with that as a final score, but we still have another half to play. (Hope the Pats don't go to sleep.)

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0