E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 370 Z Anniversary - $28k

02-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #1
coral
Rep
Drives: 08' Alpine White 335Xi Coupe

2010 370 Z Anniversary - $28k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my 2nd car, 2010 370Z Anniversary Edition. 30,900 miles.

This is a beautiful car!! Anniversary Graphite Paint that isn't available on any Z now made. A complete head turner (sounds cheezy but people always compliment me on this car even whether its parked or moving!)

I am selling this because I have about a 3 year shelf life for cars so am looking to move on to something else that may be less painful on my wallet.

Everything is stock that comes on pre-June 2010 models. Mine was built January 2010. Red-Interior, matching graphite rims, red brake calipers, etc, (this version did not include a Navigation Package - nor iPod integration). Came with soft car cover with Anniversary logo on it and carry bag. I use it when it is stored in garage.

It has been mostly garaged kept, never seen a winter day. I try to keep it out of rain as well but the first 6 months I had it I did not have a garage.

I have taken it to Nissan for all scheduled maintenance which was mostly oil changes (switched to synthetic), air filter change, alignment, and most recent, the 30k Premium Maintenance service which included a brake fluid flush.

Add-ons:

-Tint to all windows - 35% in front, 20% rear and front banner.

-3M Clear protective film on entire front of car, including headlights and also the side mirrors.

-Ipod adapter kit that utilizes the Satellite option in the radio so you have most functionality of iPod through factory stereo and it will charge it. The Ipod will sit in the otherwise useless storage compartment above the stereo headunit.

-Blacked out emblems, door handles and rear wing. (All done with plasti-dip so this is reversible if wanted)

- Smoked Taillight Covers - They are acrylic covers that will come off and on fairly easy. They are currently not on but I have pictures with them on.

I am asking $28k. Pm me for more pictures.

NOTE: There is probably a two month delay (After March 15th) as to when I can clear the title, meaning I won't have the funds to get it for another month and will only get it if I have a buyer unless you don't care to wait for title and do a different type of transaction. If interested we can discuss that part.

Attached Images

Last edited by coral; 03-26-2013 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: PRICE!
Appreciate 0