E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Another one of those badge a**holes

06-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #45
LSPowered
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrus14 View Post
A problem that all of us that own BMW are guilty of.
All new cars are overpriced, not just BMW.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2013, 12:16 AM   #46
M3ryder55
Major
Rep
Drives: 15' MW/SO

I saw this asshole today. I was in my pick up truck and I was looking at him and laughing to myself.

When the light turned green he punched
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2013, 01:42 AM   #47
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I think you are not getting it. It is one thing to have M sport badge on your car because it has BMW M sport parts. This is not being a poser.

However, the problem is when some one debadges their 640i or 650i and rebadge it M6 in attempts to fool people. Now that is being a poser. It is no different then somebody sticking a 650i badge on 640i.

Why would you do it

Are you that ashamed of your purchase or that desperate to impress people. If neither is the case then proudly claim your car for what it is.

Anyone that thinks having M/// sport badges on a car that has M/// sport parts makes someone else a poser are being ignorant and too full of their M cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-4KIX View Post
Hey Wise-one...............serious enough, but... just having fun with this thread and I'm thinking I really don't have to justify anything I do to my car!! Next they'll be telling me to take off the spoiler!! Oh, woe is the life of a Poser!!
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0