E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Manuals, Invoice/MSRP Pricing, Buying Guides, Bulletins, etc. > 07 E92 AW MT with 41k miles

03-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
thatoneasiandude
Registered
Rep
Drives: soon to be e90...

07 E92 AW MT with 41k miles

Edit: crap I forgot to add its a 335i

I found one recently in my area for $22k. It's been in one accident to the rear end but most likely minor because even after the accident it was resold as a BMW CPO. It was also only serviced at BMW dealerships while it was still under warranty excessively. I'm not sure if the owner wanted to make the most out of the warranty or if the car was breaking down. But every several thousand miles the owner would bring the car in for servicing. The carfax showed it was just small maintenance and one electrical. The car stayed in mostly wealthy areas for the majority of its life before coming to my city. Should I pull the trigger on this?

Can't tell you where I live to keep the prospective buyers away

Last edited by thatoneasiandude; 03-22-2013 at 03:48 PM..
Appreciate 0