E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > .

10-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #23
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotcoupe View Post
But were you not wearing a scuba mask,*would the girlfriend know you were crying*?

I know it's not really relevant,as it's about whether you can cry underwater or not,but based on your post,the question* is more to do about personal experience,which I'm guessing you have some knowledge of.

I'm waffling here,so I'll make to clearer (it's easier as I'm not crying..at the moment):

Anyway,did your girlfriend break up with you whilst you were both underwater?
Did she notice you were crying?

Oh,one more thing,how the feck did she tell you that she was dumping you,when you were both underwater?
Sign language bruv!

Fortunately my girlfriend cant swim so she cant have the pleasure of dumping me underwater

But no, its a bit of basic medical science. You can trigger emotional responses wether you're a million miles above the earth or even below sea level

We are constantly salivating, regardless of being in space or underwater. The samething with lacrimal fluid production. Excessive lacrimal fluid production (due to excessive sympathetic innervation from an emotional stimulus) in crying will still occur, even if you are underwater without any scuba mask on.

E.g. You can still spit underwater. Same thing with crying underwater. As highlighted before, you will need some kind of emotional stimulus to initiate crying. To some it could be the beauty of diving for the first time, to others it could be a break up via underwater video link.

Basically, crying is the excessive production of tears with emotional stimulus. You will be producing tears regardless of being underwater. Just that emotional stimulus part might be lacking.

Case solved. Next please!
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #24
Toby1990
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Never walks

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Now i was out on the piss in Bristol a few weeks ago and as is customary towards the end of the night i got the munchies.

Managed to find a pizza place and after struggling to focus on the menu board - it was a good night! - ordered my pizza.

Imagine my joy when i opened the square box and found a square pizza crammed in! Absolutely no wasted space - all filled with cheesey, pepperoni goodness - well that was what it looked like at the time!

Now, if only i could remember where the bloody hell it was!
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 02:23 AM   #25
dakhu1
love the 'GT ROAD'....bruuuaaah!
Rep
Drives: 320D M Sport & 118D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby1990 View Post
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Now i was out on the piss in Bristol a few weeks ago and as is customary towards the end of the night i got the munchies.

Managed to find a pizza place and after struggling to focus on the menu board - it was a good night! - ordered my pizza.

Imagine my joy when i opened the square box and found a square pizza crammed in! Absolutely no wasted space - all filled with cheesey, pepperoni goodness - well that was what it looked like at the time!

Now, if only i could remember where the bloody hell it was!
Sounds like Snappy Pizza..
Appreciate 0