E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Mechanic Needed for spring install and other small stuff

06-12-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
500e
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nice

Mechanic Needed for spring install and other small stuff

Hey - I am looking for a mechanic who can do things like spring install, oil changes, and maybe even alignments. I am near Worcester but would be willing to drive in a 10-15 mile radius for someone good and priced well. I reached out to dm96dcm, but still waiting for a reply. Anyone have any recommendations? PM me their info and preferably their number.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
krazyking
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 BMW 335Xi

Yeah me too! My DVD drive seems to have died out and I have the replacement part. I need someone who can take out the whole DVD drive and replace it with the new one. I believe the job should take under an hour. Any recommendations on who can do this?

Thanks!
      06-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #3
wahooooman
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Atlantis M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500e View Post
Hey - I am looking for a mechanic who can do things like spring install, oil changes, and maybe even alignments. I am near Worcester but would be willing to drive in a 10-15 mile radius for someone good and priced well. I reached out to dm96dcm, but still waiting for a reply. Anyone have any recommendations? PM me their info and preferably their number.
Yeah Dave is def the guy for the springs, alignment ect. I can also do springs oil changes and stuff but would rather not do springs as i have had a bad experience with a spring compression tool that slipped and the spring nearly took my head off. But anyways im pretty far from you but if your ever desprate for an oil change i can do it no problem, just PM me goodluck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Yeah me too! My DVD drive seems to have died out and I have the replacement part. I need someone who can take out the whole DVD drive and replace it with the new one. I believe the job should take under an hour. Any recommendations on who can do this?

Thanks!
we can get this done Tuesday for sure it will take less time than the JB4 did !