E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Homelink Mirror Retrofit Harness

10-27-2015, 05:58 PM   #23
1917DOB
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 335i E93 LeMans/SaddleBrown

We have a CPO 2013 335i Convertible (E93) and we just received a Homelink mirror in the mail today for retrofit. The mirror goes into place properly, and the mirror is picking up the Lock & Unlock signal from the Key Fob, but we are not getting any response from the tiny Homelink light near the Homelink buttons that it is powered or functioning.

We did have an auto dimming mirror without Homelink before we swapped to the new mirror. I see some comments saying we need the Homelink retrofit adapter wire kit and another comment saying we don't need the wire retrofit kit. If we're not getting the underside Homelink signal light to lite up would that mean that we must obtain the adapter kit?

And if we need the adapter kit, can anyone either post a working link to the wiring schematic or email me the correct wiring schematic for the harness where the Homelink adapter wires go, because the links in this thread with the wiring instructions are broken.

Appreciate any help you can share!
Appreciate 0