E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > FS: IPad 3 16-gb Black WiFi - 56k

01-13-2013, 11:28 PM   #1
iorillosa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 328i Space Gray/Coral Red

FS: IPad 3 16-gb Black WiFi - 56k

Hey guys,
I know its not car related but I've got an ipad that I purchased in August of 2012 up for sale. I purchased it with the intent of using it for school but too be honest I really dont have much use for it.
Its a Ipad 3 16 gb with WiFi only. It comes with a gray smart cover case. The ipad itself is in great condition with no scratches on either the screen or back as it was always kept in a case since day 1. The BAD: it has a small dent on the bottom left hand corner from when it fell off my computer dest onto hardwood floor while in it's case. The dent is not noticeable with the case on and does not affect performance. It also does not affect the screen at all. See pics below for reference.

I'm asking $350 picked up for it including the smart cover case and chargers all in the original box.

Let me know guys!
Call or text me if your interested (818) 428-5622
iorillosa@gmail.com

*Proof that it was in the case when dropped

Appreciate 0