E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Pls help FSC for new map 2017

05-16-2017, 07:10 AM   #1
Dave320d
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d

Pls help FSC for new map 2017

Hello Everybody, I wanted to ask you if someone would help or disable me about the FSC code.
I got from a well-known fsc file for my VIN and I tried to generate my own FSC code according to this video:

I have the program what is on the video and I have used the same procedure, just skip the first step where it squeezes the READ FSC, where the FSC file itself does it, I already have it. Continue with the DECODE FSC button, I will do it just like a video, and here is probably okay, it will do the same thing and create the a.hex file. I keep going to the last GENERATE button and when I click on it, the window will appear as well as in the video but I have the following in the top row of the bat file against the currency:
Version after create <> = 0xD1
Creating the same code as the video on the code.txt file, where it should be a new FSC for entering CIC but I have the code.txt blank and I do not know where the error is.
I do not know how to proceed in order to get to the code that I then enter into the map when recording maps.
Could anyone advise me what is wrong? Whether program or temps my fsc file?
I'll just send my fsc file to look at it.

I have it for maps - CIC Europe PREMIUM WEST 2017-1

thanks to all for your help
Dave

PS: sorry for my English
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2017, 01:07 AM   #2
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009-335D Pack M

FSC Map update

Please, already a lot of info about that.
You are showing how to without knowing what you 're doing.
Think step by step and in a manual way.
Start from your swtcontroler file, open in hex editor and find the exactly correct data for your 1b in order to cut it the right way.
What you have (version after create) means that your file isn't the usual 319 bytes. To know what is the right length see this post:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=212
Then you have two Fsc.exe one for the 1B and one for the DE (so verify)

And you will have your FSC.
PS: 2017-2 Europe Premium is out...
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2017, 03:24 PM   #3
Dave320d
Rep

Hello
It's just that I do not have much information about it and I do not know how to proceed.
I asked a friend about generating the FSC code for maps CIC Europe PREMIUM WEST 2017-1
And he wanted my VIN car and the name of the map I sent him and he sent this file and I thought I would just upload it to that FCS Genrator program and get the right FSC code.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to do next when I do everything according to the above video, so the code.txt file is empty and my fsc file has only 252 bytes.
The files that sent me known I attach when someone has found who knows what to do next.

Thank you for helping Dave
Attached Files
File Type: zip KU42063.zip (3.1 KB, 163 views)
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2017, 02:14 AM   #4
Dave320d
Rep

How to read the VIN unit CIC.
I have tried following the CIC's VIN Finder.
Using Toolset32 - I opened a job named CICR.prg - then C_FG_lessen and opened a window where it should be below FG_NR - VIN CIC and there was KU42063 which is my VIN car but jaIN CIC original car.
I do not know where to read, can I ask someone where VIN CIC will find?

Thank you, Dave
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2017, 07:47 AM   #5
Dave320d
Rep

So finally I managed to help the FSC Generator application load the 1B file for the CIC from the VIN donor car and everything was done in the FSC Generator application as well as the enclosed video and the file "code.txt" already contained a new FSC code but after entering the CIC Is wrong. Could anyone try to generate a new FSC code from my downloaded file 1B and for CIC Europe PREMIUM WEST 2017-1 maps.
My file 1B in the enclosure.
Or why is not the correct FSC code, where is the problem?
For info, I have a CIC coming from another car.

Thank you for your help
Dave
Attached Files
File Type: zip A179799_001B0001.zip (522 Bytes, 86 views)
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2017, 01:55 PM   #6
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave320d View Post
So finally I managed to help the FSC Generator application load the 1B file for the CIC from the VIN donor car and everything was done in the FSC Generator application as well as the enclosed video and the file "code.txt" already contained a new FSC code but after entering the CIC Is wrong. Could anyone try to generate a new FSC code from my downloaded file 1B and for CIC Europe PREMIUM WEST 2017-1 maps.
My file 1B in the enclosure.
Or why is not the correct FSC code, where is the problem?
For info, I have a CIC coming from another car.

Thank you for your help
Dave
Leaving the weekend doing swimming pool ...
IF your Fsc is correct you will need to start FSTool checking 1B and 19 status BEFORE Updating using your Fsc, details at the end of the FA (see pics taken from other thread).

As said before each 1b you shared is wrong, not beginning with the usual data and not usual 319 bytes.
Tell us what you have next.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Map update with cic activated by script.pdf (497.1 KB, 293 views)
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2017, 05:21 AM   #7
Dave320d
Rep

Hello, thank you all for your help, after a long time I finally managed to upload maps to CIC and FSC when I generated myself and everything works. Now I know the jay for it.
I still have one problem about playing the original DVD movie in CIC, it still writes "Unreadable format" but I will create a new post.

Thank you for your help
Dave
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2017, 11:33 AM   #8
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave320d View Post
Hello, thank you all for your help, after a long time I finally managed to upload maps to CIC and FSC when I generated myself and everything works. Now I know the jay for it.
I still have one problem about playing the original DVD movie in CIC, it still writes "Unreadable format" but I will create a new post.

Thank you for your help
Dave
Ok solved, and now in the new post, I think that it is about the 5 time only allowed to change the DvD player region code more than a DvD without coded region
Appreciate 0