E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Porsche Cayman S???

03-04-2006, 02:03 PM   #155
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4M, 335i, 135i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Yeah, when I skimmed through my dad's 987S' manual, I was like...omgwtf?!
thats funny lol
      03-04-2006, 02:25 PM   #156
Tiffz MiniS
Artz Girl
Rep
Drives: 2007 Sapphire Black 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artz 330
oh nevermind, only my bmw can do that..
haha
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #157
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
      03-04-2006, 03:08 PM   #158
Tiffz MiniS
Artz Girl
Rep

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 07:30 PM   #159
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
everything is looked over signed by lawyers, banks, lenders buyers, im pretty well protected. i have several lawyers and advisers, there are no laws being broken everything is done legit. Your alound to make as much money as you want. Pay the taxes handle the money the legal way. Everything is legal. So your comments are false and way off base.

How is using public employees to fix deals for you, or banks to provide insider for you to buy properties, that are supposed to be publically auctioned, legal? (Hint.. it's not)

"You" have several lawyers an advisors? Fire them. You're getting bad advise. What you have been bragging about are illegal acts. However, I don't think you're doing anything illegal though, since spouting crap in internet forums certainly isn't.

You also have no class bragging about making "Mr. John is eat out of garbage can." . You barely look to be 11 years old, judging on your spelling, grammar, and attitide.

There's a few of these threads with people purporting to be something they are not.. All of them are by people who joined in Dec-Mar. Curious, isn't it?
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #160
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lni
And you, sir, should not be calling me names, especially the liar that you are. I get a freaking kick out of you pointing to this thread from others, like you are about to school people in finance.

How is using public employees to fix deals for you, or banks to provide insider for you to buy properties, that are supposed to be publically auctioned, legal? (Hint.. it's not)

"You" have several lawyers an advisors? Fire them. You're getting bad advise. What you have been bragging about are illegal acts. However, I don't think you're doing anything illegal though, since spouting crap in internet forums certainly isn't.

You also have no class bragging about making "Mr. John is eat out of garbage can." . You barely look to be 11 years old, judging on your spelling, grammar, and attitide.

There's a few of these threads with people purporting to be something they are not.. All of them are by people who joined in Dec-Mar. Curious, isn't it?
ahaha ok buddy. you got it. No it is not illegal to buy from a bank after an auction has failed or has not been put to auction. Buying bad debt off the banks books is also not illegal. Fixing deals i do not do. But also I wont let some one buy me out. Teaching finance is something I dont do. Knowing how to make money, that I do know and am very good at it. If i were to do something illegal, trust me i would have been advised by people around me. Its not illegal to buy and sell homes.
You bombing me with comments means nothing. Im not going to judge you because I dont know you. And you mean nothing to me. You telling me my legal advice sucks? Sorry show me a law degree and maybe we can talk. Theres nothing being done thats illegal. Thats why all the paper work, forms, and everything is filled out filed, looked over buy sellers,buyers. attorneys on both sides, bank reps, IRS, and other agencies. All legit. Or else someting would be raising red flags. You can judge me all you want. Becuase of the way I spell type or my grammer and call me 11 years old. What are you going to tell me next. That i dont even own a BMW and wish i owned one? Shows how mature you are.

Have a good one.
      03-04-2006, 08:50 PM   #161
BMWLV
Rep
Drives: 335i holdout

LOL.... nicely put!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #162
BE.EM.VU.
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 08 E90 335i 6sp

Garage List
Hey ARTZ 330,
Jak tam wszystko? Don't pay attention to all those that are trying to bring you down. They are kurwy! Your responses are mature and not that of an 11 year old. F**k those that say otherwise. You're successfull, in love & a pretty smart man.. Do what works for you & the rest..."wypierdalaj sie!!".

P.S. Your girlfriend sounds like she's a gem...hold on to her!...Na zdrowie!!
      03-04-2006, 09:19 PM   #163
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
ahaha ok buddy. you got it. No it is not illegal to buy from a bank after an auction has failed or has not been put to auction. Buying bad debt off the banks books is also not illegal. Fixing deals i do not do. But also I wont let some one buy me out. Teaching finance is something I dont do. Knowing how to make money, that I do know and am very good at it. If i were to do something illegal, trust me i would have been advised by people around me. Its not illegal to buy and sell homes.
You bombing me with comments means nothing. Im not going to judge you because I dont know you. And you mean nothing to me. You telling me my legal advice sucks? Sorry show me a law degree and maybe we can talk. Theres nothing being done thats illegal. Thats why all the paper work, forms, and everything is filled out filed, looked over buy sellers,buyers. attorneys on both sides, bank reps, IRS, and other agencies. All legit. Or else someting would be raising red flags. You can judge me all you want. Becuase of the way I spell type or my grammer and call me 11 years old. What are you going to tell me next. That i dont even own a BMW and wish i owned one? Shows how mature you are.

Have a good one.
LOL!! Thank you for using spell check. You got most of them fixed up nicely.

You're not worth any more for my time. I will say one thing though... I don't doubt you own a bimmer. The rest is garbage (like the kind you're supposedly making Mr. John eat), imho. No 20 y.o. is buying a caymen for a 18 y.o. girlfriend, on money he earned in years of real estate deals he did himself (no daddy cash involved). I think you're talking future plans, possibly (and that's a huge benefit of the doubt).

Name an address of a property you flipped for $250 profit. Hell, you're the one bragging and telling people to listen up. Time to put up. I'll publically apologize for not believing you, but I still don't buy the tactics. BTW, it IS most definitely illegal for public officials to aid any one person in the exact way you said you've benefitted from. You dont need a law degree to know that.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 09:47 PM   #164
Tiffz MiniS
Artz Girl
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE.EM.VU.
Hey ARTZ 330,
Jak tam wszystko? Don't pay attention to all those that are trying to bring you down. They are kurwy! Your responses are mature and not that of an 11 year old. F**k those that say otherwise. You're successfull, in love & a pretty smart man.. Do what works for you & the rest..."wypierdalaj sie!!".

P.S. Your girlfriend sounds like she's a gem...hold on to her!...Na zdrowie!!
Wszystko jest ok tutaj. Ten palant myszli ze muj tatusz pomago. Tell this clown, what Polish people do. LOL construction. I actually help out with most the bills at home because my father cant meet ends meet "Ini". So to presume hes helping me? Right he is, with his knowlegde and building skills. Money, yes hes a big part in me being successful and we build our wealth around each other. Its not my fault nor my problem or responsibility that people rack up debt to be better then the Jone's. Because they have something to show. I can proffit off of peoples mistakes. So be it. I actually have helped plenty of people out getting out of pre forclousers and showing them to a new life in a new home thats less expensive, while i was in control of their home. So wrong again. People also pay thousands for this knowledge, i dont mind spreading it because it is legal. So wrong for a 2nd time. Lets see some of your accomplishments. "Ini"

PS: Oh and thanks, shes the best and I will do so.

INI: Lets see, some accomplishments bud.

Edit: This is Artz330 typing on her comp.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 09:54 PM   #165
BE.EM.VU.
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 08 E90 335i 6sp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lni
LOL!! Thank you for using spell check. You got most of them fixed up nicely.

You're not worth any more for my time. I will say one thing though... I don't doubt you own a bimmer. The rest is garbage (like the kind you're supposedly making Mr. John eat), imho. No 20 y.o. is buying a caymen for a 18 y.o. girlfriend, on money he earned in years of real estate deals he did himself (no daddy cash involved). I think you're talking future plans, possibly (and that's a huge benefit of the doubt).

Name an address of a property you flipped for $250 profit. Hell, you're the one bragging and telling people to listen up. Time to put up. I'll publically apologize for not believing you, but I still don't buy the tactics. BTW, it IS most definitely illegal for public officials to aid any one person in the exact way you said you've benefitted from. You dont need a law degree to know that.
Hey Ini,
You read this thread thoroughly?! He isn't giving this advice freely...It's solicited!.. He's telling people that asked what works for him...not you!...If someone wants to take his adivce/information as gospil, that their perogitive!...How old are you?!...12 or 50? if you're 12, you're too immature to be here...if you're 50, then you are jealous of his success...You don't think that public officials favour certain people?.. What planet are you living on?..illegal or not!..It's reality!.. If he/public official gets caught then he has to do the time!.. Live with it!... I usually don't rage like this, but F**k..Give me a goddamn break!... Either contribute something positive with facts disproving his claims or :finger:
P.S. Ini..I don't kow you... but your responses pissed me off..
      03-04-2006, 09:54 PM   #166
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffz MiniS
Wszystko jest ok tutaj. Ten palant myszli ze muj tatusz pomago. Tell this clown, what Polish people do. LOL construction. I actually help out with most the bills at home because my father cant meet ends meet "Ini". So to presume hes helping me? Right he is, with his knowlegde and building skills. Money, yes hes a big part in me being successful and we build our wealth around each other. Its not my fault nor my problem or responsibility that people rack up debt to be better then the Jone's. Because they have something to show. I can proffit off of peoples mistakes. So be it. I actually have helped plenty of people out getting out of pre forclousers and showing them to a new life in a new home thats less expensive, while i was in control of their home. So wrong again. People also pay thousands for this knowledge, i dont mind spreading it because it is legal. So wrong for a 2nd time. Lets see some of your accomplishments. "Ini"

PS: Oh and thanks, shes the best and I will do so.

INI: Lets see, some accomplishments bud.

Edit: This is Artz330 typing on her comp.
LOL, yeah I was about to say...wtf?
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 10:23 PM   #167
BMWLV
Rep
Drives: 335i holdout

Yeah... I think INI is jealous. Doesn't he know this is america... there are people here who buy porches' before they are old enough to drive.

So far everything I've heard is completely legal... all this is public information, all you need to do is the research, or pay someone to do the work for you.

There is only 2 things you need to be succesful in this world...money or brains.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 10:28 PM   #168
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWLV
There is only 2 things you need to be succesful in this world...money or brains.
You can add 2 more things to that list:

1. Hard Work

2. Luck
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 10:30 PM   #169
diesel007
Not Stock
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325I

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffz MiniS
Because when you are making that kind of money, you dont just use it to pay stuff off or just to use it.. the best way to go in invest it in another deal. So that you get profit.. keep some and invest in more.. its like a chain!
Yeah, but you have to figure in the interest you are paying on all of those loans, Student, Auto Lease, New Construction...

If you are paying more interest to the banks (lost money) then you are earning from your Mutual funds, CD's and other investment accounts you are loosing money. I would pay off loans that are pending and increase your total profit.

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 10:41 PM   #170
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

The general rule about borrowing money that will always keep you in the right place is that you never borrow money to finance current consumption or lifestyle. You can borrow money to buy a house, which is an asset that appreciates. You can borrow money to go to school. You can also borrow money to build your business or operate it. You shouldn't borrow money to buy a car if you can afford to pay it off when you buy it. You should never borrow money to buy things like clothes, stereos, televisions, etc.

That is the safest way to deal with debt.
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 10:53 PM   #171
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Thanks guys!

Yes, i keep track of everything and all the expenses. Depending on interest rates, term of the loan. Lots of factors I include before making an decisions. Any interest I dont need to pay because itll lose me $$$, i deal with it and take care of it. Yes taking money out against a home to go on vacation, thats insane. Taking money out to buy a few things and invest to double or tripple it, thats acceptable. Hey thats why we have accountants right. And thats why I use them.
      03-04-2006, 11:54 PM   #172
Neil
The Designer
Rep
Drives: Nissan

Yeah, if you aren't buying any property with your own money (the bank's money as you stated), then wouldn't it make sense to pay off all debts with your cash which you won't be using for new business deals anyways? I don't know thats me, I hate having any debt at all, let alone a large amount of debt, especially when it can be paid off with no problem at all.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 11:59 PM   #173
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Yeah, if you aren't buying any property with your own money (the bank's money as you stated), then wouldn't it make sense to pay off all debts with your cash which you won't be using for new business deals anyways? I don't know thats me, I hate having any debt at all, let alone a large amount of debt, especially when it can be paid off with no problem at all.
it all depends
      03-05-2006, 01:23 AM   #174
diesel007
Not Stock
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Thanks guys!

Yes, i keep track of everything and all the expenses. Depending on interest rates, term of the loan. Lots of factors I include before making an decisions. Any interest I dont need to pay because itll lose me $$$, i deal with it and take care of it. Yes taking money out against a home to go on vacation, thats insane. Taking money out to buy a few things and invest to double or tripple it, thats acceptable. Hey thats why we have accountants right. And thats why I use them.
Yes, If you are using the money to make more money or earn higher interest it is justified. With that said you will always be paying higher interest on mortgages then you will earn on even the highest yielding interest accounts. The banks have to make a profit right?

Be careful with the accountants giving you information on all your financial goals. It is always better to have an expert in each field who can give you solid advice, I.E. a tax consultant, mortgage consultant... Many accountants have a weak spot in certain aspects of financial planning, it's best to talk to the expert who specifically works in that field.

Lastly I am a firm believer in quality of life, many people have gotten very "Equity Rich" in the last couple of years. Why not take a bit out and go on a nice vacation. Work hard but play hard too.

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2006, 02:04 AM   #175
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel007
Yes, If you are using the money to make more money or earn higher interest it is justified. With that said you will always be paying higher interest on mortgages then you will earn on even the highest yielding interest accounts. The banks have to make a profit right?

Be careful with the accountants giving you information on all your financial goals. It is always better to have an expert in each field who can give you solid advice, I.E. a tax consultant, mortgage consultant... Many accountants have a weak spot in certain aspects of financial planning, it's best to talk to the expert who specifically works in that field.

Lastly I am a firm believer in quality of life, many people have gotten very "Equity Rich" in the last couple of years. Why not take a bit out and go on a nice vacation. Work hard but play hard too.
true true. These days you can have everything one day and loose everything the next right. The American Dream? On short term holds i take out interest only loans, Its like paying half a mortage almost, its pretty awsome. I have everything so organzied, cause i am one of those organizational freaks, i keep track of ins and outs, interest rates, where i loose and earn money, and mostly i am on the gaining then loosing end, so im ok as of right now. I do have a few consultants in different positions, have people who support me and people with lots of knowledge, like people who invest, build homes, and deal with tons and tons of more money than i deal with. I feel pretty good about my situation and know theres always someone out there that i can ask questions and get support from, emotionaly, or if i need advice, or financial advice or if something where to happen finacial assistance is not out of reach.
      03-05-2006, 02:13 AM   #176
diesel007
Not Stock
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Yes Interest Only Loans are wonderful. I am a loan consultant for a very large bank for 4 + years now. At 24 years of age, I am an eager business man such as yourself. If you ever have any questions or need any mortgage related advise please drop me a PM I would be happy to help.

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0