E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > a tad off topic, but need help

05-01-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
mathematics
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 328i e93 alpine white

a tad off topic, but need help

Any of you guys ever have to deal with an e93 rear window not working? i posted this in one of the other sub forums but never got help there. about 2 years ago i had water in my right rear quarter panel where the window is, BMW drained it and replaced leaky seals. everything was fine for a year and a half. one night i went to roll all the windows down and the right rear (where the water was) all of a sudden was very sluggish. it would move a few inches slowly and then stop, then a few inches slowly again and then stop, and then i finally just rolled it up inch by inch and haven't been able to open it since. the relay clicks when i go to roll it down, and the fuses are good. bad window motor? i have the seat out and panel off but don't see any way to get to a motor. it's just all sheet metal. any ideas?
iPhone 6 Plus (iTunes library/iTunes radio/Waze, etc) to Airport Express via AirPlay. Toslink out of Airport Express to Helix P-Six DSP. PHD AF 1.C tweeters, PHD FB 4.1 midranges. Jehnert Door Cards and mid-bass'.
Appreciate 0