E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Finally pics of the New Car

05-21-2007, 05:07 PM   #23
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Nice combo!
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2007, 09:48 PM   #24
Ian335i
BMW Lover
United_States
Rep
Drives: E53 X5, E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadE View Post
Looks good! I love the color combo
+1 Including the wood trim!
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #25
fragadellic
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe BSM

First off, the car looks awesome. The more I see the coral leather the more I think maybe that's what I should have ordered!!!

Not that I want to , but it really pisses me off when someone posts pics of their brand new car, doesn't ask for an opinion, then some prick posts "that looks like shit". Wake up...no-one asked for your opinion. There are two scenarios when someone posts pics of their car:

Scenario #1 Someone posts pics and says just took delivery, here's my new car!!!
In this situation, netiquette dictates that comments should be limited to what (hopefully) your Mother used to tell you, i.e., if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Scenario #2 Someone posts pics and says just took delivery, let me know what you guys think!!!.
The difference here is that they asked for opinions, so in that situation, it's open season. Obviously it would be courteous to keep asshole comments to yourself, but since the original poster asked for it, they have no right to flame someone for posting their opinion, even if it's a post saying the car looks like shit because the OP asked for opinions.

In other words, if someone asks for opinions that's what they're going to get (good and bad), you take your chances...

So next time before you post "that color combo sucks", take a look at the original post and see if the OP is looking for your opinion.