E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 BMW 335i Coupe for Sale (SoCal)

02-16-2022, 01:23 PM   #1
335iForSale
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i

2009 BMW 335i Coupe for Sale (SoCal)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Clean, single-owner 2009 BMW 335i coupe for sale. Car is generally in very good condition and I performed some major maintenance items / repairs (see below) within the last 5K miles because I had originally planned to keep it for longer. I’m now selling this because I bought another car and I don’t get to drive this one as much as I’d like, and would like it to go to someone that is able to enjoy it more. Current mileage is 95,980 (may go up slightly as I drive it on weekends).

Asking $12,500 or best offer.

Features:
  • Exterior is Jet Black and interior is Black Dakota Leather
  • Premium Package:
  • Auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors
  • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
  • BMW Assist with Bluetooth
  • Interior mirror with compass
  • Lumbar support
  • Universal garage-door opener
  • Sport Package
  • 19" Light alloy Star-spoke wheels style 230-with performance run-flat tires
  • Increased top speed limiter
  • Shadowline exterior trim
  • Sport seats
  • Standard features:
  • Alarm system (installed by dealer)
  • Brushed Aluminum Trim
  • CO2 control
  • DVD Area coding (North America)
  • Dual Zone Auto Climate Control
  • Dynamic Cruise Control
  • Hi-fi sound system
  • Lights Package
  • Moonroof
  • Multifunction steering wheel
  • Satellite radio preparation
  • Smoker's package (but never smoked in)
  • Stronger electricity supply
  • TeleService Activation
  • Tire pressure monitor
  • Sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters
  • iPod and USB adapter
  • 35% tint on side and rear windows.
  • Pirelli P Zero runflats with about 8/32 left on each tire
  • Minor, tasteful modifications (all of which can be easily reverted): swapped chrome kidney grills for OEM BMW black chrome kidney grills, plasti-dipped the lower mesh grills black, changed side markers to black, and swapped center armrest for OEM BMW split center armrest (the driver’s side armrest can now slide forward for more comfort).

Pros:
  • SoCal car all of its life and almost always garaged/covered. Never smoked in.
  • Runs smooth and pulls strong. Never tracked or tuned. AC blows cold.
  • I have been meticulous about maintenance and almost all maintenance/repairs were done by the dealer (New Century BMW) or The M Shop. Some more recent/major maintenance includes:
  • New battery installed in July 2021.
  • Engine oil pan gasket and engine mounts replaced at 94.5k miles.
  • Front brake pads and rotors were replaced at 92k miles.
  • Radiator and hoses, and oil filter housing gasket and oil cooler gasket replaced at 91k miles.
  • Turbos, injectors, spark plugs and valve cover gasket were replaced by the dealer under factory warranty at about 54k miles.
  • High pressure fuel pump and injectors were replaced by the dealer under warranty a couple times until I got one that no longer had issues (BMW had issues with the HPFPs on E92 335i’s in the first few years.)
  • Paint and interior are in good condition. Almost all car washes were done by hand using the two bucket method. No drill holes on the front of the front bumper (I have a license plate bracket that is attached to the underside of the front bumper).

Imperfections / things that could be fixed (I think these are minor, but listing them in the interest of full disclosure):
  • Small scrape on the hood from road debris, minor rock chips, a bit of rubber windshield trim is starting to get brittle (I think the replacement part is <$50). There is some other normal wear and tear for a 2009 car.
  • Some road rash on wheels. Tires seem to lose a little air in winter, but were fine this past summer.
  • Interior trim is wearing in a couple places, but generally in very good condition.
  • Hood struts and trunk struts could use replacing (I think the total for all 4 replacement struts is <$70), and probably windshield wipers as well.
  • One key fob seems to have a dead battery.

Attached Images

Last edited by 335iForSale; 03-10-2022 at 12:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2022, 12:27 PM   #2
335iForSale
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i

Dropped the price to $12,500 OBO.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2022, 09:00 PM   #3
ghanii
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw f10 m5

still available?

hi is this car still available if it is what's the best way to contact you to see the car I'm in socal as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2022, 12:10 PM   #4
beeeemer
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 328i

Great looking car! GLWS!
Appreciate 0