E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Pics of E90Post Scammer **MEMBERS BEWARE**

Closed Thread

05-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #155
miyagitran
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTSociety View Post
talkin behind a computer monitor doesn't mean jack shit. you still can't give me ur address, such a pussy.

hey worker go work!!! its time to make money for your company k...

too bad if you are not the boss.

hahahaha go make money k..if not u got no $$$$
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #156
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

All your tigers have toothless moms. I be talking real in front of my computer monitor yo. Word life son, keepin it really really really real. Fo schizzle dizzle cause I be the hardest yo.
FAIL
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #157
afflictionE92
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagitran View Post
its OK ...thats chinese pingyin foo...
why don't you stick to english? oh wait....you can't write English properly either....DOH!

Get the fuck outta this forum you fucking cock sucking scam artist.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #158
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by afflictionE92 View Post
why don't you stick to english? oh wait....you can't write English properly either....DOH!

Get the fuck outta this forum you fucking cock sucking scam artist.

but u still responding thou..well too bad you guys are worker's..go makes money for your company and later we continue k
huahuahuha u love cock sucking?ive noticed that you always typing that.

are you HOMO?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #159
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer333 View Post
lol dats some funny shit
hahahahah i know man......

Ps: felix i think u should stop posting.....
u are making everyone hate u even more and making urself look bad!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #160
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit523 View Post
hahahahah i know man......

Ps: felix i think u should stop posting.....
u are making everyone hate u even more and making urself look bad!!!

its OK....not a problem at all
\the more "they" hate me the more I love them

JESUS said " love your enemy "
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:14 PM   #161
ilovejordanz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: jet black 2007 328i

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #162
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejordanz View Post

halo juga!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #163
Kitz
Major
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: ex BMW

05-07-2008, 01:20 PM   #164
afflictionE92
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagitran View Post
begini aja darwin since salah satu temen elo yg buat..engak usah pura2.kita kan laki2 dong jadi nanti kalo emang salah satu dari temen2 elo ada yg engak suka ama g..

summer holiday,silakan datang ke kntr gua..elo juga tau...

engak ada masalah.kita duduk sama2 dan coba kita tukar pikiran k.

elo org dagang gua jg org datang..jgn seperti anak kecil pula..karena dt society dan affliction E92 itu org lo sendiri.

bilangin temen elo yg beli bodykits dari gua.,,,,apa gua udah pernah ngomong ama temen elo kalo gua bisa bantu fitting bdykitsnya kalo ada mblnya di jkt?trus yg W208 CLK gua udah bilangin juga gua engak jamin 100% fitt perfect..
dah gua bilangin berapa kali...masih aja engak ngerti..
blah blah blah blah. so you are denying the fact that you sold 2 kits to Darwin's customers, and that you TRIED (and the key word is TRIED) scamming them by not shipping both the kits? You don't remember telling one of his customers on the phone that the kits were already shipped, and waiting at one of the airports in the US??? And that you wanted MORE money deposited into your account before you would reveal where the kits were?

You don't remember getting roughed up in Indonesia? You don't remember having to beg for your life when some guys came to your house asking for those 2 kits? You don't remember crying like a little bitch after those guys took the kits from you?

You can sit behind your computer monitor and deny everything. GO right ahead. ALL these members know the reason why you have been banned from pretty much EVERY european car forum in the world. FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON. You are a con-artist. You are a thief. It is so sad that you cannot even realize this. You came to the US for school, however, you flunked out, so you had to be shipped back to Indonesia. For the few years you have been back , you've turned into a tiko....oh wait....you were ALWAYS a tiko. Living a tiko life, having to look behind your back everywhere you go.

Bottom line is that you need to get the fuck off this forum. You are not wanted here. You DEFINITELY are not liked here.

Go find a Japanese Car Forum and try scamming the honda and acura owners.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #165
johnnymu
Warranty Killer
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: Nike shoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit523 View Post
....wtf did u just type? lol? seriously all i understand is yes....
he just said 'you're old, do you understand?'
keyboard war ftw!!!!!

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:26 PM   #166
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
blah blah blah blah. so you are denying the fact that you sold 2 kits to Darwin's customers, and that you TRIED (and the key word is TRIED) scamming them by not shipping both the kits? You don't remember telling one of his customers on the phone that the kits were already shipped, and waiting at one of the airports in the US??? And that you wanted MORE money deposited into your account before you would reveal where the kits were?

You don't remember getting roughed up in Indonesia? You don't remember having to beg for your life when some guys came to your house asking for those 2 kits? You don't remember crying like a little bitch after those guys took the kits from you?

You can sit behind your computer monitor and deny everything. GO right ahead. ALL these members know the reason why you have been banned from pretty much EVERY european car forum in the world. FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON. You are a con-artist. You are a thief. It is so sad that you cannot even realize this. You came to the US for school, however, you flunked out, so you had to be shipped back to Indonesia. For the few years you have been back , you've turned into a tiko....oh wait....you were ALWAYS a tiko. Living a tiko life, having to look behind your back everywhere you go.

Bottom line is that you need to get the fuck off this forum. You are not wanted here. You DEFINITELY are not liked here.

best line of the year!!!!!!!
lol
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #167
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:

GO WORK DUDE!!! FIND MORE MONEY TO YOUR BOSS
!!i

TIKO?are you consider as tiko?tell the guy beside you or yourself.consider you as TIKO as well..hauhauha DASAR Muke PISANG!!! dont consider yourself as a chinese if you cant speak..its a shame for chinese peoples!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #168
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedbimmer View Post

OWNED!

HHAHAHAH I REALLY LIKE THT
thnx
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #169
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:

OWNED!
LOL X 10
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #170
DTSociety
United_States
Rep

Quote:

OWNED!
LMAO!!! i was waiting for something like that. Chris Hansen FTW!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread