E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS: OEM 19" M3 220M Wheels and PS2 Tires

02-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Twinbo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ....

FS: OEM 19" M3 220M Wheels and PS2 Tires

As the title states I have my OEM wheels for sale:

Details:
- 19" Forged factory wheels with Michelin PS2 tires
- Front and Rear tires were on the car when I bought from the dealership in September and met their requirements for CPO warranty
- Approximately 2000-3500 kms on tires with no track days
- 3/4 wheels are in perfect condition while one rear wheel has a slight blemish (approx 5cms in length)
- No TPMS as our Canadian cars work with ABS sensors I believe

Wheels and tires are all free from bends, major scratches, nails etc except for the blemish mentioned above.

I would prefer local transaction and am willing to transport to Edmonton (travel there frequently for work) or into BC (ski every weekend in BC pretty much)

Looking for $1,900 obo picked up or delivered to the above areas

I'm also interested in trading for 19" BBS LM or other 19" wheels + cash on my end. Let me know what you have.

I have more pictures available and you can come look at them in person if you want as well.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
rad98833
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

hi... are the wheels still available? What are the specs on the wheels and tires? Really interested... looking for a summer set.
Appreciate 0