E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Martino Auto Concepts... Amazing...

11-19-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Talking Martino Auto Concepts... Amazing...

/thread...

What more can be said??? Is there anything really worth writing about after that???

"Amazing"

I want to thank the guys at MAC for their time and quality work. Their facility is immaculate and their staff is super cool. Derek and Joe, u guys are the best, and tell Farah (their secretary) she was great as well with answering my questions and taking her time to help me however she could.

In a brief summary for those of u who don't know, my car was hit/side swiped by a cab, ripping a hole in my rear driver side qrt panel, as well as ruining my bumper and cracking my tail-light. The guys over at MAC were able to fix her up and get her in show-room condition in a little under 3 weeks, as well as change my exhaust tips and weld on some nice new ones I had ordered.

The car was returned to me FULLY detailed, waxed and polished. Inside and out.

I wouldn't take my car anywhere else to get ANY body work done. Their work is flawless. Anybody looking for a place to get some damage fixed, and fixed RIGHT, or even just want to customize ANYTHING, look them up, they are located in Glen Cove NY (long island).

www.martinoautoconcepts.com

Thanks again guys. My brother in law can't wait to get his Camaro done now!

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2010, 08:14 AM   #2
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Thank you for choosing MAC!!!

Appreciate 0