E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Just moved down, few questions...

02-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Badperfection
Q Rico
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328Xic Mineral White

Question Just moved down, few questions...

Hey new to the BMW Community down in the Tampa Bay Area... Moved from jersey and very sad to not deal with my dealership up north but time for change and I would like to know the opinions on what dealership provides the best customer service/best service center.

Up north Paul Miller BMW was bar none the best experience I've ever had with a dealership... now I'm just looking for something similar down here. Ive read complaints online about certain dealerships in the tampa bay area. So thought this would be the best place to figure out where to go... so any suggestions will help me alot! Thank you....

Also I have a bent rim, are there any euro shops/wheel shops that are good at fixing this problem? If so, where?

And are there any BMW meets? All I have seen are mass amounts of american muscle cars... few 3series... :/ I feel alone lol. But yea let me know whats up and if anyone is in the riverview/brandon area let me know whats around here or if there are any car clubs/bmw meets.

Thanks guy!

Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #2
135forthewin
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: sideways

Welcome to Florida!

There's a pretty large Tampa car community, bimmers and others. One major show definitely worth checking out is Dupont Registry's Cars and Coffee in St. Petersburg, held once a month. Here's the facebook page link:
http://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffee

Also, if you need any service or modifications on your car, hit up Andrew at Lutz Performance. He's a great guy with a great staff. They arrange meets and events every so often as well.

As far as the wheel repair, from what I hear Glenn's wheel polishing and repair is the best in the business in the Tampa area. I have only heard great things about their work.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
Badperfection
Q Rico
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328Xic Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135forthewin View Post
Welcome to Florida!

There's a pretty large Tampa car community, bimmers and others. One major show definitely worth checking out is Dupont Registry's Cars and Coffee in St. Petersburg, held once a month. Here's the facebook page link:
http://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffee

Also, if you need any service or modifications on your car, hit up Andrew at Lutz Performance. He's a great guy with a great staff. They arrange meets and events every so often as well.

As far as the wheel repair, from what I hear Glenn's wheel polishing and repair is the best in the business in the Tampa area. I have only heard great things about their work.
thank you so much, appreciate the info!!

Appreciate 0