E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > BMW 3 series Musicar package!

07-29-2015, 10:44 PM   #1
sulla123
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 bmw m3

BMW 3 series Musicar package!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Sadly, I will not be installing these components in my M3 (though these will be fine for 3 series cars that are not M).

First up, I have a Musicar amp harness from Musicar. This will allow you to wire an aftermarket amp WITHOUT damaging the factory wiring. A very big deal. Plug and play!

Price $200 for harness. This is UNUSED.

Second, Tweeters and crossovers sold! SOLD

Third, I have two Eton B150 underseat woofers. These are FAR superior to Earthquake SWS or any of the like. Why? Because the Earthquakes have a serious midrange dropout. Plenty of "boom", but not nearly enough mid woofer. Creates a whole in your system. The Etons will play as low as the Earthquakes, but high enough to prevent that hole. These cost $550 for the pair, and are NEW, uninstalled. The Eton B150 underseat woofers are designed to be plug and play.

Price $375 for the PAIR of Eton B150 underseats. Original cost $550

Fourth, I have a Mobridge DA2. It is used, and comes with the harness. You need this to plug into your MOST system. You cannot install an aftermarket amp in a MOST system without a Mobridge. It allows you to connect an aftermarket amp. New, these run around $700.

Price $400 for the Mobridge, and these are rare, and that is a good price.

Fifth, I have a Zapco DC 1000.4 Four channels, onboard processing! Excellent condition, box, manuals, Zapco symbilink balanced cables, two balanced line transmitters. New $850

Price $400 for the Zapco.

Sixth, I have Hybrid Audio L4SE Carbons. Four inch mids, bettered ONLY by dynaudio Esotars which are stratospherically priced. The Hybrid Audios replace your front 4 inch door mids. They are phenomenal. New, they run $650, and work perfectly with the Morel MX crossover and MT220 tweeter package. This is Musicar's second best system.

Price $365

Finally, I accept paypal for all items. Due to the nature of the items, there are no returns. You may check my 100% feedback on eBay under the username quintuspius. I have over 263 transactions, 100% perfect.

You are getting an absolute high fidelity system for your 3 series BMW. The savings over what I paid new are substantial, and most of this is unused. The only used items are the mobridge and the zapco amp, and they are in excellent condition. PM me for pics of the items if you like.

Last edited by sulla123; 08-05-2015 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: sold some pieces
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2015, 03:30 PM   #2
OzCoE92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M3

Sent you a PM about the crossovers, super interested.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2015, 04:40 PM   #3
Steve1155
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mine

PM sent
Appreciate 1
      08-14-2015, 10:38 PM   #4
sulla123
Enlisted Member
Rep