E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Man Rules: Opposite Sex Edition... It's gonna be a good one.

12-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #1
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

Man Rules: Opposite Sex Edition... It's gonna be a good one.

Well after a royal dicking with by an individual of the opposite sex, I figured the men of this forum should have a thread/database to turn to if they need some help with a certain situation. This thread is now dedicated to the well being of man in regards to mental/sexual health regarding the tough and determined WOMAN!

This is what you are to do:

Post up rules, note to selfs, word of thumbs... you name it regarding the opposite sex. Things YOU personally go by in regards to dealing with and or handling the opposite sex. You can post all, or post some. I will post a couple examples:

-I will not date a girl that smokes
*unless they are smoking hot and have a ton to offer to make up for it*

-If a girl cheats, she is gone, I don't care what happened if it was not a form of genuinely getting taken advantage of I will not stick around, or take her back

-I hate it when a member of the opposite sex can not back there word up with action (be it sexual or an attribute they swear they have or something they said they were going to do or change)

-I must know how many guys a girl has been with before I truly assess the situation and how serious I am going to take it, providing the initial entry time frame has been proven to be promising.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

- I hate it when a girl has the stink in her pink.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Does not swallow --> Drop her like hot potato

On a serious note, you need to chill abit Forged.

The way you are going with this relationship stuff, you may end up being a bachelor for life before you hit 24. Take it from an older Bro. I know you have some problems but that's what alcohol is invented for, man.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 07:55 PM   #4
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
- I hate it when a girl has the stink in her pink.
-I assess the situation before determining if I will go down there: Factors include...

-Does it stank? A quick discrete pass by your face after the fingers have infiltrated the taco will be a solid indicator if you want to send in task force ranger tounge

-Is it beat/lose feeling or looking? If there are curtains, weird discoloration, super wetness or is not baby soft and smooth task force ranger must seek another route to excursion

-Intel? How much do you know about her past, does she give you that good or bad "you've only been with that many guys?" vibe or are you sensing a possible sex insurgency?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:13 PM   #5
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi

I agree with Doug! Not swallowing is a major "HELL NO"!!! Well, maybe they don't need to swallow as long as they are smoking the pole!

Anyway...Forged...this thread seems like its a result of the one night stand you had and fell in love! Dude, you're better than that!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:17 PM   #6
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
I agree with Doug! Not swallowing is a major "HELL NO"!!! Well, maybe they don't need to swallow as long as they are smoking the pole!

Anyway...Forged...this thread seems like its a result of the one night stand you had and fell in love! Dude, you're better than that!
No it is damage control for those young men in the future that may be in my previous situation. I feel that if they have a thread to run into, these tragic results will happen to one less.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #7
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

a girl who smokes will put anything in their mouth...
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #8
danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
No it is damage control for those young men in the future that may be in my previous situation. I feel that if they have a thread to run into, these tragic results will happen to one less.
Tragedy happens for a reason. We all go through bad experiences. We need them to learn in life. Without it, people will live in their own bubble, only to be not prepared when something detrimental happens and be scarred from the outcome. I don't know what you went through in your previous situation, and from the sound of it, it seems that you have gone through some pretty rough stuff. But at the same time, it sounds as if you have gotten wiser and more mature, a result that ALL people should experience.
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #9
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
-I assess the situation before determining if I will go down there: Factors include...

-Does it stank? A quick discrete pass by your face after the fingers have infiltrated the taco will be a solid indicator if you want to send in task force ranger tounge

-Is it beat/lose feeling or looking? If there are curtains, weird discoloration, super wetness or is not baby soft and smooth task force ranger must seek another route to excursion

-Intel? How much do you know about her past, does she give you that good or bad "you've only been with that many guys?" vibe or are you sensing a possible sex insurgency?
Lol...yes, the finger trick has saved me sooo many times! Oh and I've been the only one down there, I took her v-card.
Appreciate 0