E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW messed up my order

05-28-2007, 08:37 AM   #23
scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrev View Post
you guys now making me wonder if my order is right haha

when you go to owners circle and check order status... auto trans would be listed as one of the options right?
Do not trust owners circle pre-production. Call the 800# and get a live person, have them read you all the options and make sure it matches what you want.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #24
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg_power2000 View Post
I have on order a 335 e93 and just completed production. The dealer calls me today morning and tells me sorry, we made a big mistake. They put auto tranny instead of manual, and was a mix up on the computers. I was pissed, i started yelling and told him, I don't want the car, and he said we will not charge you for the auto tran. I was like what??? I didn't even ask for it, you best not charge me for that shit. So I told him to take off 2000 more dollars. HE talked to his manager and accpted 1500 discount. I feel fucked but yet I feel o.K getting a brand new in the market 60,000 msrp for about 55,500. WHat are your guys thoughts?

dude sell the e93 you got coming in w/ the auto tranny...and go buy your self a manual tranny one...and use the extra cash for mods for ur manual e93.
Appreciate 0