E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > iPhone Integration Recommendations

04-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
yehteh
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i MT

iPhone Integration Recommendations

I have an 07 335i w/ logic 7 sound system. Does anybody know of a good place that will do good installs around seattle? I want to get an iPhone integration done. My aux input jack does not cut it, sounds bad, lots of static noise even when I get the volume level on the phone right. I have read about some of the interfaces that have been used from users on this forum. what might be the best one? I don't need bt. i just want the sound quality of the iPhone to be better and it would be nice to be able to use stock controls.., Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
Evelyn
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i M

Garage List
2008 335 m  [5.00]
A bit pricey but car toys. I had the integration done first week I had the car I had them install a Mobridge, works perfect with steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, etc. I don't like satellite so I had them put the Mobridge in its place and had them run the cable up into the arm rest, i kept the satellite module.. There is little bit of re-pinning that will need to done.
Appreciate 0